• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Schusterick YouTube channel/Disc Giveaway!!

Schusterick

Hello DGC! I am returning after a long posting hiatus to spread the word of my new signed disc giveaway! The disc is a 169g Metal Flake Champion Mamba with the USDGC stamp! We got these discs in our player packs this year and thought someone might enjoy it on their wall! Also, I will be releasing a BUNCH of Youtube videos over the offseason! So make sure to subscribe! I just released a driving slow-mo video, hope you like it! I also would like feedback, suggestions, ideas, or anything of that nature! I appreciate all the support!
Thanks
Will

Giveaway----- https://www.facebook.com/Schusterick/app_143103275748075

Throwing a freaking putter on Hole 17 at Ceder Hill is nuts dude!

Yeah,congrats on the win,I'm looking forward to the battles you and sockibomb,will sure have for many years to come. I tell ya Will, if KC had you and all the young guns around when he was collecting titles,I don't think we would be calling him champ.

I love that last clip. You can hear the acceleration of the disc from the reach back through the hit. SO SMOOTH! Congratulations on x2.

PM'ed you on 10x Aviars, and regarding a video on grip, hand pressure, and timing to develop the ridiculous snap you get.

Tim S.

Any chance you could talk about your new Big Hyzer backpack bag? :D

Too much OAT, and your approach isn't heavily utilizing an X-step. Work those out and you might be able to step up to the short tees in your local minis. Good luck!

(forum guru)

Awesome. Congrats on the win and thank you for the videos and giveaway! Looking forward to watching all of them.

Congrats! Its amazing watching the baskets you, Ricky, and all the other young guys will just fire at. Shots most golfers just lay up. You guys have the putting to back it up as well. Its fun to watch. I wish you the best in a long career!