• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Score and bag tag program?

cjskier

Double Eagle Member
I'm looking to see if anyone knows of a scoring and bag tag tracking program. I'm starting up a local club and would love a program I could use on my laptop. Something to enter the players, scores, and entering tag number. Then could sort the scores and tags played so I know who to give what tag. Does this exist?

Thanks for any help DGCR!

That shouldn't be too difficult to just set up in Microsoft Excel. Just have Column A as player names, column b as entering tag number, then use column C for round scores, and set up Column D with a list of the tags in order. Then you could just enter the round scores and sort columns A through C by the scores, and then each name would line up with the new tag in Column D

I do have a excel sheet setup already. Its just kind of a pain to do that in the rush woke l while doing scores with everyone waiting on you.

You could also just do it the way our school club does it; get all the scorecards, collect all the tags, then hand tags out in reverse order

You could also just do it the way our school club does it; get all the scorecards, collect all the tags, then hand tags out in reverse order

You should be this this in addition to tracking. Collect all tags prior to starting and sort once all groups are finished. If players leave early they can get their tags at a later time but if somone leaves with a tag that needs to go to someone else it's double the pain in the ass.

Are score cards are group cards at tag events, so that doesn't help. Guess I'll keep using excel(open office actually, its free). Maybe time to create my own app, seems like there's a need.

Latest posts