• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Score card question.

You have to keep the paper ones dry.
There are reusable scorecards that will not "dissolve".
If you have a smart phone there are apps for keeping score.

you can keep it in your head or they have beads on strings that you can count your birdies and bogeys with.

Easy Scorecard

I use Easy Scorecard on my phone... and after the Ace Race tournaments this year, I'll have a large and small reusable card. That should cover it.

I use Easy Scorecard on my phone... and after the Ace Race tournaments this year, I'll have a large and small reusable card. That should cover it.

actually looking forward to this :thmbup:

I bought one of the reuseable scorecards from Marshall Street to get my order to $50 and it's worked great so far. I prefer it over trying to get my phone out of my bag every hole

I accumulated beer bottle caps somehow(insert sarcasm) in my bag. When I birdie one goes in my right pocket, when I bogey one goes in my left. If nothing else it's yet another excuse to drink more beers.

Why do you guys use to keep track of your score? They had paper cards but as hot as it is it dissolved by the back nine. What else is there?

toonvectors-18032-460.jpg