• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Seattle to Socal 6 days, where do I play

Man I wished you would have played NAD.

I agree with you about Whistlers, I LOVE that course.

Milo is a total tournament course. Otherwise just seems average.

But I do disagree with you about Seatac, but to each his own.

to me Seatac would of been better if those last 5 holes were just spread out. Glad to hear that Seatac will be going 27 holes soon. I didnt consider the last holes to much or to difficult, just clustered together wasnt to my liking. Beautiful foilage there and definitely a must play for any golfer

You played 17 as well as anybody I've seen around here.
Drive past the path, then your upshot nuzzled the pole for a gimme 3, nice play there.
Still not sure why Toby tried to give me money after the round though, were my guide services that good, or was it the scooby snacks ?

I will hit you guys up to show me around when I come down there this winter J.

hit me up for sure, I would be happy to show or play any course with you here in SOCAL. I've played 90% of the socal courses. Thanks and Toby loves to show his appreciation with money, but you were a great guide and host. So who knows.

You played 17 as well as anybody I've seen around here.
Drive past the path, then your upshot nuzzled the pole for a gimme 3, nice play there.
Still not sure why Toby tried to give me money after the round though, were my guide services that good, or was it the scooby snacks ?

I will hit you guys up to show me around when I come down there this winter J.

Latest posts