• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Seattle to Socal 6 days, where do I play

I will play the first course at daylight everyday and the last at dusk. Can I do it.

I was thinking of playing those in 4 days.

Day 2 Oregon

Leverich Park rating 3.55
Dabney State Park rating 3.84
Milo Mclver State Park rating 4.60
Timber park rating 3.79

Day 3 Oregon

Pier Park rating 4.42
L.L. Stub Stewart Park rating 3.64
Horning Hideout Meadow ridge rating 4.70
Horning Hideout Canyon course rating 4.15
Horning hideout Highland course rating 3.68

I would try and play them in this order instead. Both for the same reason light. Timber can be played later into the evening then Milo. Stubb is deap in the woods and would not be good to play in the late eve and Highlands has lights.

Hippy007

good to know I will give some ideas out to you all about my last day in Norcal

Are you coming by Chainbangerz when you are in Seattle to say hi? :)

Shot me the address and I will see where it is on our route and maybe we can make it happen.

Are you coming by Chainbangerz when you are in Seattle to say hi? :)

637 SW 153rd St.
Burien, WA

Sounds like you have WA down. Must plays in OR are Dexter, Milo, Whistler Bend. If you are going down I-5. Weed, CA has a course worth playing. If you are still going down I-5. Head east on H-20 and you can hit up Hanging Oaks, Condon, and Auburn. All can be hit in a day since they are close together. Once your done you can hit up the "Shanghi" ib Old town Auburn. Good beer and decent food. Or you caan pick from several places in Old town. If you head down the hill, you can hit Shady Oaks in Orangevalle/Sac. Co.
If you make it down to the bay area. You can hit up Skyline Wilderness Park in Napa. Very nice locals and an extremely well maintained course. Some others in the Santa Curz area are..Black Mouse, Pinto Lake and two other courses down near Monteray (forget their names?).
Well, have a safe and fun trip!

If you play Whistler's Bend I recommend you stay overnight in one of the yurts right next to the course. It's epic round and pretty cheap. Watch out for Toby, he's a snuggler!

Important question here? Is there any night golf courses in Seattle or in the protland area or down thru Oregon. Please let me know. Getting some night golf would be cool. Lights on courses or anyone that sets up night golf at any courses. Please let me know. thanks

Got the tickets, ferry fees, rental car, and most the money ready for the trip. Just need some more info and other cool stuff to do or what nots.

We play Ninja Night Golf around here. No lights on the baskets or anywere around the courses, The only lights are the blacklights to light up the discs.

Important question here? Is there any night golf courses in Seattle or in the protland area or down thru Oregon. Please let me know. Getting some night golf would be cool. Lights on courses or anyone that sets up night golf at any courses. Please let me know. thanks

Got the tickets, ferry fees, rental car, and most the money ready for the trip. Just need some more info and other cool stuff to do or what nots.

Only glow course is at HH - Short course. Besides that, none in the NW that I know of.

Darn, bummer. Ok just a cool thought. THought it might be cool to hit one night.

5 days to go. Dam I'm excited

Will I be lucky and this thursday it wont rain? Might get good weather in Seattle. Well I'm playing Seatac, Lakewood, and Dalaiwood for sure. So game on no matter weather conditions.

weather.com says only 10% chance of rain for thursday. So I'm hoping and my local REI does carry the Seattle Sombrero, but I will probably just where my Legacy cap and rain gear if it does shower.

thank you sir. I should be playing golf in seattle in 34 hours. Cant wait

Latest posts