• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Shaving cream design and Results

Obligation

Par Member
Post your Shaving cream bed before and results after!
img0833fc.jpg

img4655c.jpg

My next should be done in a few hours wish me luck!

Washing off the ink to see that result is just the best feeling ever, congrats! I did a Stratus very similar to that !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 381
My first dye. I did it a few weeks ago. White Star Wraith

That has a nice look to it, I need to try a dye like that! (I may with my orange boss. Thinking of black swirls like yours)

Unfortunately the disc I used started with a deeper pink, Though removing the stamp sounds pretty cool I might wipe.

That has a nice look to it, I need to try a dye like that! (I may with my orange boss. Thinking of black swirls like yours)

Unfortunately the disc I used started with a deeper pink, Though removing the stamp sounds pretty cool I might wipe.

Thanks!! It looks the best when you add in multiple colors in a similar fashion. I thought both of your dyes looked very nice as well!

Check it out! My first dye try:

Design:

picture.php

The result:

picture.php

I'm so stoked to have such a magnificent dye job turn out on my first try.

So... don't use Rit liquid, right? I couldn't find idye poly. I'll make sure to use that next. I'll use a Star plastic disc next too.

This may be covered in other threads, but it looks like the dye is rather thick in your all's pictures. If you're using iDye Poly, how did you get it to that thickness before putting it in the shaving cream?

So... don't use Rit liquid, right? I couldn't find idye poly. I'll make sure to use that next. I'll use a Star plastic disc next too.

I use liquid rit when I marble. It works fine. However I have some old stuff. If it's new it won't work. Make sure it doesn't have nd on the lid. I also marble gold line plastic. It takes a little longer than most star like plastics to take the dye.

@knettles. Mix your dye with shaving cream to thicken it up.

This may be covered in other threads, but it looks like the dye is rather thick in your all's pictures. If you're using iDye Poly, how did you get it to that thickness before putting it in the shaving cream?

Mix in enough dye to plain shaving cream, but don't over do the dye. The color of the mix should remain consistent after a certain point. You could also look at examples like GHdiscgolf's video on youtube about marbling.

Did this one for a friend. It was on a used Raging inferno DT

Attachments

• D3100 Gallery 1 201.jpg
    D3100 Gallery 1 201.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 335
  • D3100 Gallery 1 203.jpg
    D3100 Gallery 1 203.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 428
third attempt

The photo does it no good, lots of ghost patterns in the swirl

Attachments

• 15083_637432289604380_825019823_n.jpg
    15083_637432289604380_825019823_n.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 327
That Ion is sick!!

I plan on dying my two stormtrooper Ions one of these days. Will the dye take to a somewhat scratched up disc, or does it have to be new?

Check it out! My first dye try:

Design:

picture.php

The result:

picture.php

I'm so stoked to have such a magnificent dye job turn out on my first try.

Just me, or is the disc still blank?

Latest posts