• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Shooting Under Par

i've been playing for about a year and 4 months and finally broke under par twice last week!!! Two rounds each scoring 53 at redan. It was a goal i had been working at for quite some time.

I shot my first under-par round after three weeks of playing (I got addicted and played ~3 rounds a day) during a monthly tournament. I banged a 45' putt to save par on the last hole to keep my 1 under status... and finish even for the tournament (and... I placed 4th).

But... I was fortunate enough to have Ultimate experience on my side and to have played my first round with some local pros who got me started on the right track (grips, x-step, putts, etc...). And, I used to play ball golf, so I understood good golf strategy.
DSCJNKY

I've been playing 2.5yrs, still looking for my first under par round.

I posted this a couple of days ago, but actually got my first under par round (-2) on Friday afternoon. Played 54 holes at Radcliff City Park and shot a 59, 57, and a the last round a 52!

I was so excited to finally get a round under par, thought I would update my post.

it took me about 6 months... and then i couldn't do it again for a long time now its a normal thing

Latest posts