• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Signature Disc For Avery Jenkins?

Signature Disc For Avery Jenkins?

• Destroyer

Votes: 45 40.9%
  • XCaliber

Votes: 21 19.1%
  • TeeRex

Votes: 34 30.9%
  • Max

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Other (Post Other Option In Thread)

Votes: 7 6.4%

• Total voters
What...the Kite isn't an option???
Too bad Climo already took all the good ones...I think an Avery Aviar has a nice ring to it...

It would most likely be the Destroyer since he said it would be his pick, although I wouldn't be surprised if it was the Xcal after seeing some of the shots he had with it the other weekend.

How about a Brother/Sister Co-Signature Disc?

I think they should each have their own disc as well but it'd be cool to have a double sig disc.

I totally agree on the Starfire for Valerie Kenkins. Interesting to see how close it is between the TeeRex and Destroyer in the poll. I picked Destroyer myself, but the TeeRex was a verrrryyy close second.

IMG_2048.JPG

How about a Brother/Sister Co-Signature Disc?

I think they should each have their own disc as well but it'd be cool to have a double sig disc.

IMG_2047.JPG

Available from Prime Discs (minus the personal autographs I picked up at this year's TxSDGC).

http://primediscs.com/proddetail.asp?prod=combo-jenkins

I knew he was getting a Destroyer when I first saw this thread...but think that's only because he wanted a mold Climo wasn't already claiming.

Avery throws the Eagle a LOT. I didn't realize how much until I watched some tourney footage of him recently and realized that at 2 different courses he shot an eagle soooo many times. Made me want to work with an Eagle.

\/\/

because your skill set is so obviously similar to AJ's?

Because I'd thought the Eagle was written off by all Big Arms for anything other than short fairway drives.

My thought was the only disc even remotely close to an Eagle that most players used anymore was the teebird.

Now that I know what a big arm would actually use an Eagle for, it makes a lot more sense.

Plus it makes a LOT more sense for me to use a disc that Avery does that is speed 7 (eagle) instead of one that is speed 12 (destroyer)

Also, by that same argument, I should never use a Roc, Beast, TeeBird, Aviar, Starfire, Challenger...because my game is nothing like Climo, Schultz, either of the Jenkins, Feldberg or Doss.

\/\/

Latest posts