• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Signed disc?

CK_32

Bogey Member
My cousin have me a call yesterday and said his buddy who's friends with McBeth is supposedly going to play with my cousin and he sent me an invite to possibly play with them.

I was wondering if it's worth anything to try and get his autograph on a disc or something. I was thinking if he has a disc out under his name maybe get it signed by him and hold into it or maybe have something of value.

Any of his production discs out that would be with something signed?

Get something mcpro signed, although to be honest i imagine his name on any innova disc will fetch an extra 15-20 on the Facebook auctions

Its better to throw a disc and juat enjoy the fact that you get to play a round with the best in the game. That is worth more than any dollar amount.

I agree with Andy.
I had mcbeth sign a destroyer. Every time I pulled it out of my bag for a shot, it put a smile on my face remembering the interaction we had when he signed it.

I'm sure Paul would not only not mind but appreciate it, makes them feel good I would assume. He sounds like a good guy from what I've heard. Only takes 3 seconds to sign a disc anyway so why not? Btw he has the McPro Aviar, Champion Roc3 and the McPro Roc3.

I'm sure Paul would not only not mind but appreciate it, makes them feel good I would assume. He sounds like a good guy from what I've heard. Only takes 3 seconds to sign a disc anyway so why not? Btw he has the McPro Aviar, Champion Roc3 and the McPro Roc3.

And according to the Innova website, a G-star Krait.

In reguards to collector discs, ink hurts them. Perfect example is of a 8x kc pro roc, unthrown and 180g signed by climo. The one signed by climo drew 118, the other one I have seen recently new and unthrown with no signature got 180. I know these are just 1 of each individual situation but if the disc is older with less in prestine condition remaining, collectors want ones in true mint with no ink, I as a collector am no exception and I passed on the signed one because Climo signed how many discs you think in his day 100000?

Yea I have a Nightshift Orc that has been bagged at various times by Wisecup, Schweberger, and Avery Jenkins. No idea what its worth but its definitely been thrown and inked by each player so i'm sure its worth less than a mint nightshift. Still cool as hell, i'll never get rid of it.

I agree that ink is terrible for resale, but good for the person that had it signed. If you had it signed it brings you back memories of when you met the pro, the positive vibes, etc. If someone bought the disc later they would have no associations to the ink other than some famous pro's name is on the disc... They would probably much rather have a clean disc.

I kind of regret having pros sign my older USDGC Rocs now... But I don't plan on selling them so it's alright. My favorite signed discs were the ones I threw. As someone mentioned before, every time I pulled that disc out and saw the signature it made me feel good thinking of the day it got signed and relaxed me enough to not worry about the upcoming shot. Boosted confidence, if anything.

got some discs from Val Jenkins and i'm huge fan of hers but i'm kinda weird about ink so when she asked me to sign her discs i was kinda torn. do i get the sig or not but in the end i just like them mint with no ink. if the disc was a thrower i think i would have her sign it in a heartbeat.

A lot of sponsored pros get plastic to sell out of their trunk. It wouldn't hurt to putting a twenty in their pockets for discs you wanna try, gas ain't cheap.

I met Felberg at Majestic last year and I had him sign my opto pure and since then I'll swear that it flies better! In fact, I chained out on a 303ft hole drive with it today.