• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Simon's Vlog

brutalbrutus

* Ace Member *
Simon hanging out with TDGG in Wisconsin.

If any of you newer guys are thinking you're going overboard with your growing disc collection, check out terry's and you wont feel so bad.;)

RIP Whippet

Last edited:
seems a little risky to store discs like that, all those temperature changes can´t be good for the plastic .

And risky for Simon to film outside the storage . . can be easy to recognize the location

And Why is Terry saving all those discs. . he doesn't seem to be throwing them. . or want´s to sell them

seems a little risky to store discs like that, all those temperature changes can´t be good for the plastic .

And risky for Simon to film outside the storage . . can be easy to recognize the location

And Why is Terry saving all those discs. . he doesn't seem to be throwing them. . or want´s to sell them

Yea, they must not have any climate controlled storage in that town.:D

But yea, if he has any older champion/CE discs in there, they're probably leaching pretty bad.

It´s interesting to see the numbers of views . .

The "600" Ace" has the most views. .then "form critiqe" and "Control your angle" the rest is way behind i numbers of views

It´s interesting to see the numbers of views . .

The "600" Ace" has the most views. .then "form critiqe" and "Control your angle" the rest is way behind i numbers of views

The Form Critique is actually pretty good. I was able to solve a problem that's been nagging my form for months.

I totaly agree The Form Critique was very good. . i think it´s the best vlog he has done so far. . or the video about his journey in discgolf was super nice

I got to play a glow round with Simon after he filmed episode 8, the guy is the coolest cat out there. We talked a lot about targeted content and which videos will automatically have staying power just based on keywords and cover shot , it's pretty interesting to observe and work with.

I can't wait until he comes to the mountain and does the chairlift trick shots- we have I think 5 baskets you can throw on from the chair and we've been waiting for conditions to be good.

I thought his form critique and release angle videos were both great. I really like how he edited those as well as the content he gave. Good stuff for someone like me.

Terry does vend when he's home. I've bought from him. Still a disc loving hoarder, but he is moving discs.

I like the one with the little kid from NH.

Salmon Falls was the course they were on. I wish the course had been shown off more than it was, with more of Simon's throws, but it was still cool.

That's one of my favorite courses and it's within about 5 minutes of my brother in laws 's shop.

I have always loved creative people vlog
o.png

Last edited:
He is back! :)

New Vlog is out.

Nice way to play, 10 of the same disc. . he makes more ACEs in a round than i make in a year.

Latest posts