• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Slight updates to Ber Juan Disc Golf Course in Rolla

BerJuanDuffer

I've made a few distance changes to the individual hole information for this course. One par value changed (hole 8 went from par 3 to par 4 for the red tees).

I used two different hand-held GPS units to mark out the distance and elevation change. Neither is terribly accurate, but the average of the two ought to be good enough. I marked the average raw horizontal distance for each hole in the hole information on this website.

Then I used the elevation data to add 30' for each 10' of elevation rise or subtract 30' for each 10' rise. After these adjustments, I looked up each adjusted distance using a PDGA par/distance chart for Light Foliage to come up with my par value.

I welcome all comments if anyone thinks the values should be adjusted.

Incidentally, the yellow poles currently marking the tees are intended to mark the back edge (not the fall line) of each red tee. The blue tees are not yet flagged on the course, but you will find them on the map. I am thinking about making red number 2 the same as blue number 2, as I really don't like the red location very much, and I accidentally used the yellow flag on the course to mark the blue tee on the map.

Latest posts