• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

smell the chains

so my new girlfriend recently admitted that she has been wondering why, since we met, that I always smell like metal. it took me a while to think but I always play disc before I go visit Her. so I asked her to sniff my putters. yep!!. she can smell the chains. galvanized metal definitely has a smell...
I guess she has a sensitive nose. she can smell it on my hands and neck and I guess it's all from the putters? anyone else have thier significant others complain of this ?
we got a good laugh about it.

Do you rub your putters on your neck a lot? :p

And no... no complaints of metal smell from my wife... or daughter.

so my new girlfriend recently admitted that she has been wondering why, since we met, that I always smell like metal. it took me a while to think but I always play disc before I go visit Her. so I asked her to sniff my putters. yep!!. she can smell the chains. galvanized metal definitely has a smell...
I guess she has a sensitive nose. she can smell it on my hands and neck and I guess it's all from the putters? anyone else have thier significant others complain of this ?

See a doctor.

Ahh, now I see the use for a strawberry Judge or Mercy.. However I wonder if the strawberry smell might make her even more suspicious?

She should be happy you are only playing disc golf.

Do you rub your putters on your neck a lot? :p

And no... no complaints of metal smell from my wife... or daughter.

-- I use my stinky metallic putter hand to wipe my hair away from my face and neck as part of my ocd putting routine
?
I think

zing!

Ha, yeah. My fiance always says I smell like "outside" when i get back from discing. Which is a combo of sweat, grime, fresh air, and all the bushes and trees I have to navigate through....I'm sure the chains have a stink too, but sadly I'm not hitting those all the time