• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

some randomness

I'll have the full round up sometime this weekend or on Monday, going to edit it a bit. This was a really low quality compilation of his drives.

Good putt at the beginning.

As I was listening to the music, I was waiting for Count Chocula to jump out of no where and offer you a bowl of chocolate goodness.

chocula.jpg

Nice drives. You just get smoother and smoother. You can tell there's less "noise" in your throw. I'm looking forward to your new video!

Nice throw with the Stalker- how long was that?

I like the smoothness and timing of those drives, makes me realize how jerky my form must be. Definately a vid to think about next time I'm at the course.

thanks guys!

i actually threw all of those drives on such a low power level that it was hard to have it not slip out of my hand on most of those throws because i gained in distance by a ton, and i am having a hard time controlling it.

so i have been doing a lot of field work lately figuring out ways to throw harder and take off on throws.

Flipflat said:
Nice throw with the Stalker- how long was that?

I like the smoothness and timing of those drives, makes me realize how jerky my form must be. Definately a vid to think about next time I'm at the course.

the hole only plays like 350' i would say.

chopz33 said:
what driver are you throwing

1. Buzzz
2. D Surge
3. Z Wasp
4. Z predator
5. Z Predator
6. Z Predator
7. Z Predator
8. Z Stalker
9. Z Stalker
10. FLX Drone
11. ESP Nuke
12. D Focus

Dan - it's insane how easy and effortless that looked for you. It looked like you were throwing 200' holes with putters. I was out tonight struggling to hit 330'-340'. Just goes to show that if you do it right, it's not a big deal :)

I thought of you tonight when I put in a throw from 80-100'. I remember you saying how accurate you had become at that distance :)

I hope this is all translating to better play, lower scores and more pleasure for you on the course. I hope you can make it down to the VA Open one year with some of your other Michigan buddies :) You know we have Kristin here, now, right? :D

Awesome. I'll agree with the other sentiments. While you have to take a lot off your throws on these holes, it really does make your form look effortless, and betoful (yes I did just mix beautiful and beto into a new word...). It's really fun to watch the form and ease with which you throw.

You have to design your own discs if you want to be able to continue limiting distance with disc selection. Unless you wanna finesse lids. So realistically you're at a problem where everyone would love to be having to learn to control your power.

JR said:
You have to design your own discs if you want to be able to continue limiting distance with disc selection. Unless you wanna finesse lids. So realistically you're at a problem where everyone would love to be having to learn to control your power.

Thanks JR, I am trying to make some money to make trips out to different states to give some people some hands on lessons.

people have never made any requests for me to travel, so i had no motivation and i highly suggest people to make those suggestions and i will do my best to make it out there because i need to get the hell outta this state once in a while! lol

if i get supplied a couch to sleep on and a plane ticket or food i will supple gas if i have to drive, or food if i have to fly. or i will just bring my own food and i can stay for a week or so and i would be more than happy to head out to wherever and help them out with their game if that is what people would like to do.

Latest posts