• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Sooo, Paige Pierce disc? Why not?

I'm envious of 'Paul'

Yeah, I know what you mean. Take Catrina Allen for example. It's a good thing she can huck far, 'cause otherwise no one would pay any attention to the poor thing. You guys be sure and thank Paul for jumpin on that grenade now. You know, for the good of his fellow man and all that.

I'm trying really hard to read this post & figure out what you mean by it. Are you saying that Cat is not good looking?
But as long as you're OK with it, I'd jump on that grendade in a heartbeat. Even if she couldnt throw very far (or ate crackers in bed).

I'm trying really hard to read this post & figure out what you mean by it. Are you saying that Cat is not good looking?
But as long as you're OK with it, I'd jump on that grendade in a heartbeat. Even if she couldnt throw very far (or ate crackers in bed).

sarcasm: sar·casm/ˈsärˌkazəm/ Noun: The use of irony to mock or convey contempt.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Take Catrina Allen for example. It's a good thing she can huck far, 'cause otherwise no one would pay any attention to the poor thing.

yeah, she's probably my favorite...damn she is sexy...and the ink is pretty sweet too. :thmbup:

The ink is what seals the deal....she's beautiful and seems so inncoent but then she shows off the ink and you immediately think....wild child...yummy

Nobody wants PP on their disc.

I think it's a good idea, but might hurt sales more than help them.

Cat Allen

team_allen01.jpg

team_allen02.jpg

Now I understand the ink statement ^^
http://www.discraft.com/team_allen.html

Page Pierce
team_pierce07.jpg

Did not know she was from Plano, Texas

She lists towne lake on her bio, that makes me insanely happy since I love the course as well

http://www.discraft.com/team_pierce.html

does this make me the new signature stalker?

wait..

Hole 1 at towne lake?

That's a pretty incredible ace with all the trees in the way; it should count as at least 4 aces of the normal (<200 ft no trees) variety ^^

i would buy a cat disc - and i'll probably buy a PP disc too.

one of my first drivers was a JK Valk. my little sister put it up a tree tho.

thanks for the awesome vids - when the gf gets home tonight im going to try and get her to watch some of these :D

i would buy a cat disc - and i'll probably buy a PP disc too.

one of my first drivers was a JK Valk. my little sister put it up a tree tho.

thanks for the awesome vids - when the gf gets home tonight im going to try and get her to watch some of these :D

I've tried to do that before; but once she realizes it's a disc golf video she just rolls her eyes and walks away :doh:

She plays with me at least though

Imho, i dont see how a female players name would increase sales.
Perhaps in the small female discers population, but i think the hit from casual males seeing it as a girls disc would shadow it.

....And yes, putting a girls sig on a disc makes it a girls disc. Me putting my sig on my discs make them boys discs so if you follow that logic....;)

I understand the marketing behind a sig disc with a female golfers' name and how it might not sell well, but in my personal opinion, guys that won't buy it because it's a "girl" disc need to shut their mouths until they can throw as far as she can. I love the stalker and just lost my money one so I'm going to wait until her sig disc comes out to replace it, but I can respect anyone, especially a woman who's smaller than me and younger than me and can throw farther than me for what she can do because that just shows that she has a lot more dedication and skill at this sport than I do. Get over your masculinity issues and respect her as a golfer.