• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Special Run of CFR Champ Pigs (or Glo)

yo. not interested in purchasing any pigs but still signed the petition for y'all. Good luck!

INNOVA, we represent a small fraction of the community that purchases your discs on a regular basis.

As of 9/18/2012, we would like to purchase 250 Champ Pigs. Is this enough for a CFR or regular production run???
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

UPDATED LIST - check to see if you should be on the list and are not, also make sure the number I have you down for is correct. thank you.

New013 - 7
Booter - 1
Michaelmove - 1
Digital - 2
Nowski - 2
thugjitsu - 5
Huk Finn - 2
Dfwdscglfr - 2
georgesummers - 5
BENFTS - 3
VeeAreSix - 5
jkdisc - 1
Osmo - 2
jlh900 - 2
jasonc - 4
Atrainwrecker - 2
tomsdiscs - 2
prototype - 1
pdiddy71 - 1
chain-addicted - 1
jpacetime - 5
deafdgolfer - 4
jenb - 1
jmoney - 4
njdevilsphan - 5
BillTard - 1
natural born deaf - 2
Prototype - 2
Gangstar - 5
QuinnAA199 - 2
VyZx - 2
JR Stengele - 1
GreggStone - 1
Cyoda - 5
austin234 - 2
DiscLizard - 2
bradcrow - 3
Jmitch - 4
Burritotoes - 3
PuttyMcPlaidPants - 3
neilz4 - 2
allurex - 3
Ripper - 2
codus1984 - 2
'cjc - 2
Huk Finn - 3
Bender - 1
Rocaholic - 3
jtreadwell - 2
thugjitsu - 9
GEChurch - 10
wwchart - 3
Bangchains - 2
tbird999 - 2
Dr.Disc - 10
La flama blanca - 5
maddmatt - 5
pacanova - 4
JR Stengele - 1
Bobby Lewinski - 1
Banger of Chains - 3
Sagecoast - 2
Hyzer's - 3
nuggsfan9 - 2
drkstr - 1
pablo.diablo - 5
iacas - 3
yangs1 - 3
Sagecoast - 2
dmbrun2 - 3
hyzer1 - 2
Stan McDaniel - 1
A Gold Piggie - 3
B3NDER - 1
BigSky - 2
Mulligan McGee - 1
big_game_brewer - 6
Flick4D - 3
tarel - 5
Arocep - 1
jswoods1984 - 3
iowapat - 3
BraveThrower43 - 2
CarRamRod - 2
Frigobar - 3
Bugz36984 - 3
worldwide - 2

250 AS OF 9/18/2012.

Please don't forget to e-mail the Innova Factory Store here and sign the petition here!!!

I spoke to Eric at the Factory Store. Without repeating the whole conversation, I think I'm ok with saying that;

1) These will not be CFR. If, and when they are run they will be sold at the Factory Store.

2) They want us to "like" these discs on Facebook. I don't have Facebook, but I'm sure an email would also suffice.

Now, this is all my opinion, but I think they need to see more hard evidence that it's worth running this disc. It's not like the Totem Teebirds that they could just slap a stamp on. Or the glo champ Gators, as they've run champ in the past. This would be a "new" disc, because champ plastic has not been run succesfully at desired weights before.

So, let's support this thing if we really want it. If they see enough demand, I know they'll run it.

I will take 2 add me to the list. Signed the petition and emailed em as well. We got this

Are they going to put a posting up on their wall on Facebook that we can all "like" and comment on? Or does one of us need to post something on the Innova Factory Store Wall?

Also, I don't want to see what has happened with the Gators and Teebirds that they sell out in what seems like minutes. Those of us who have followed this thread, committed to buying a certain amount of Pigs, emailed them once if not several times and signed the petition should not lose out to someone who's just sitting back waiting to buy and beats us to them.

I spoke to Eric at the Factory Store. Without repeating the whole conversation, I think I'm ok with saying that;

1) These will not be CFR. If, and when they are run they will be sold at the Factory Store.

2) They want us to "like" these discs on Facebook. I don't have Facebook, but I'm sure an email would also suffice.

Now, this is all my opinion, but I think they need to see more hard evidence that it's worth running this disc. It's not like the Totem Teebirds that they could just slap a stamp on. Or the glo champ Gators, as they've run champ in the past. This would be a "new" disc, because champ plastic has not been run succesfully at desired weights before.

So, let's support this thing if we really want it. If they see enough demand, I know they'll run it.

Are they going to put a posting up on their wall on Facebook that we can all "like" and comment on? Or does one of us need to post something on the Innova Factory Store Wall?

I just posted on their wall....like it! :D

Any you over there.....log in and like it!!!! :)

Signed the petition for you guys. Good luck