• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Special Run of CFR Champ Pigs (or Glo)

So translation we need more requests now. I'm thinking of starting an online petition so we can get more people involved that aren't on this site. Then everyone on here can post it in their local dg club pages and on facebook so we can get more support to make them commit to it. I'll update the numbers here in a little bit.

I just sent Innova another message via their "Contact Us" page. :D DO IT!!!!

Good call Jason. Message sent. Everyone hop on board and send a message via jason's hyperlink.

Thanks everyone. I know I'm late to this thread but let's keep the ball rolling. I've had the same pro pig for 4 years now (and it's my go to forehand approach disk so I use it often). The thing just doesn't beat up. If you told me they would make some champion/glo pigs I wouldn't trade them for any of the CE on here (unless I could use it to buy another pig and a pro line beast). Either way you get the point. Also, If anyone has a first run pro pig please let me know and maybe we can work something out.

keep us posted. I still DO want one champ glo pig.

If anyone has a first run pro pig please let me know and maybe we can work something out.

Although I am not looking to move them right now, I have 2.

You would have to make me an offer I can't refuse. ;)

offer.jpg

Ill take bout 10 but the first run stamps already been used on the pro hell I would b happy with just gettin pro back rpro sucks

Ive been sending one email a day to innova for the last 5 days begging for this even told them I would get a bar stamp tattoo for them maybe if everyone here sends them one polite email a day till this is resolved I bet at the most 3 months of the same email and guy who answers them runs them him self:D

Latest posts