• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Help] Speed 10/11 Driver for Max D

There's a reason you haven't found a disc that gives you more distance. It's the archer not the arrow. Work on your form. Don't try to find a disc to help you gain distance. Try out a Tern & if it doesn't give you a lot of extra distance, work on your form til it does.

If you want to branch out, try out the Dynamic Discs Lucid Renegade. That's my main distance driver and I can get great S lines with it.

I am astonished that no one has mentioned the CD or CD2 yet (as far as I can tell, they are basically the same disc). If you are looking for something workable in the speed 9/10 range, you can't do much better than a CD(2). They will turn out of your hand, but have a predictable forward fade as well. Great S-lines and huge distance given the speed. I tend to throw mine as a hyzer-flip to straight flyer, but sometimes I like to just air it out on a flat release and watch it go.

Any reason why it needs to be an 10/11? If you can push up to a 13 I would say try a Z Nuke or Star Katana, both around 167-171 grams.

If it needs to be 10/11 then I would say Star Wraith or Millennium Aries.

Latest posts