• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Star Katana

The 2010 worlds stamp is alright...brian said they had the same guy do it, thats done it for like the last 4 years...his other ones were a little bit better I think...i mean don't get me wrong, its cool he incorporated the lemon for Lemon Lake Park....Anyways, I hope to make it out there at least one day to help out...

Even though Pro Worlds payout is LAME.

$1 per player from each event would be a nice boost for this event and the players who play the most PAY the most but they also are more likely to be the ones reaping the benefits at the WORLD championships.

Sorry sore subject but I have been right at the top 20% each year and never made more than $75 above the $220 entry. This year I took 32nd and made $15 on top of my entry.

Pretty bad when you have to pay for 1.5 weeks stay and expenses.

$1 per player from each event would be a nice boost for this event and the players who play the most PAY the most but they also are more likely to be the ones reaping the benefits at the WORLD championships.

Sorry sore subject but I have been right at the top 20% each year and never made more than $75 above the $220 entry. This year I took 32nd and made $15 on top of my entry.

Ya, dont play disc golf for the money. or just play better

Yeah I was being overly optimistic.

Maybe at Houston events since there is really only 2 MPO players in town being Dixon and Soete. This is how Houston has been as long as I can remember and the players haven't changed much in 10 years besides Wilchek getting hurt but that was WAY before your time.

Around the State there are a lot more Pros and we have ten players over 1000 which is 9 more than 5 years ago.

I guess you need to keep practicing Scooter.

Oh sorry to reply again but practicing isn't always the best move...........I made more after selling my merch from AM Worlds than I have at Pro worlds even though my rating is 40-50 pts higher and in 05' I took home as much merch as 11th place in Open this year. That is more cash then Ken Climo who shot 1040 golf all week.....................and the entry was a lot less.

If you look at the percent of payout Worlds pays out worse than 75% of the B-tiers in the country. The atmosphere is awesome which is why I go but it would be nice if the payout had more to offer considering the entry is 3 times more than most events.

OK I'm done

You don't have to pay for your entry fee though, being sponsored and all.

However, even $300 still wouldn't cover expenses for the 2 weeks, unless you're living with friends.

Hmm hearing it was a faster sidewinder I didn't expect 3 for it's fade.

Latest posts