• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Star Roc3s in the Factory Store

I already carry 3 Roc3's in the bag. The star sound GREAT, but I can't see buying this disc again is star...... I'll probably end up buying one Friday when I get paid, lol.

They have been on there for a week or so now. I want to try one, but I will probably wait for a production model.

They have been on there for a week or so now. I want to try one, but I will probably wait for a production model.

Just saw it today at work, while not doing work. I thought we would've seen production runs of DX, Pro, and STAR by now. I wonder what the hold up is, it certainly isn't an issue of demand.

Just saw it today at work, while not doing work. I thought we would've seen production runs of DX, Pro, and STAR by now. I wonder what the hold up is, it certainly isn't an issue of demand.

Maybe they're waiting to see if Paul Mcbeth wants to put his name on those as well

Anyone thrown these? im very curious about them..

I feel like the Rancho/San Marino/Ontario molds in Star weren't very popular. I've never seen somebody who throws Star Rocs.

I feel like the Rancho/San Marino/Ontario molds in Star weren't very popular. I've never seen somebody who throws Star Rocs.

Paul Mcbeth threw one for a while as his slightly OS mid (between roc and gator) . I see them here and there but definitely not very often.

I feel like a Star Roc3 will break into straight with little fade quicker than the JL Champ but not to the point of a turnover disc. Why wouldn't people want flat-top Rocs in another premium plastic? My wallet groans...

I love Star SM Rocs, been throwing them as my primary mids for a few years now.

I threw a Star San Marino for awhile and liked it.

Yeah I just shelved my go to KC rocs for winter and the star Sanny is filling in pretty well. It's not like the crazy OS ranchos and has a good amount of glide. I could see myself using this for colder months

The Star Rancho I have is flat enough... Already had one guy ask if it was a Star Roc3...

Also, white Rocs - just in time for Winter! XD

Picked one up and had a chance to try it the other day. It was just above freezing so keep in mind it was not the best conditions for optimal glide.

I normally throw KC's but thought I would give a star r3 a shot. After a few throws I made the decision to replace my stable KC with the star r3. It was consistently more stable than my KC but still had enough glide to maintain similar distance with my KC's. I like it, but I guess I'll have to wait until spring to give it a true test.

Star ROC3 full color fund rasing disc

I have these shipping to me today to bump the purse for the TN State Disc Golf Tournament . . . $20 shipped, or can pick up at Pluto Sports in Knoxville TN, or from me in Bowling Green KY. The stamp should look good in the snow!

Attachments

• TN state 2014 disc.JPG
    TN state 2014 disc.JPG
    70.8 KB · Views: 21
I have these shipping to me today to bump the purse for the TN State Disc Golf Tournament . . . $20 shipped, or can pick up at Pluto Sports in Knoxville TN, or from me in Bowling Green KY. The stamp should look good in the snow!

This is making it REALLY hard to not buy one.........

I threw a Star San Marino for awhile and liked it.
I have a Star San Marino and I really like it. Although admittedly I don't use it enough but I like how it flies.

I just got a sweet misprint Glow Roc3 and have been dying to throw it around. I've been wanting to try the Roc3 for a while.

Jut got my shipment in this weekend . . . . a little more dome than the early champ ROC3, but plenty stable like both the KC Pro and the by Star ROC+ (which replaced the KC PRO) in my small throwing bag. A keeper for my midrange!

Latest posts