• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Star TeeBirds...what to look for

DiscMeCrazy

There is obviously a ton of variation in Innova's star plastic blends. I recently picked up a Star TeeBird marked *T that feels and flies great. What other markings are there for different runs of Star TeeBirds, and which are the better blends?

If there's another thread on this topic, I couldn't find it. Feel free to link me to it in replies. Thanks!

I have a couple Star Teebirds that I use frequently. Both are marked *TB, although one has no flight numbers and the other has the www tooling. Both fly great. I haven't seen extreme differences in the runs.

Is there any major difference between the *T and *TB TeeBirds? I recently picked up a black *TB with a gold stamp, super domey and overstable. It also feels stiffer than the *T.

Any Teebird is a good Teebird. I have cycled 10-15 in the past 1.5 years and they are very very similar. If you like the way one feels in your hand, pick it up, it will fly like a teebird.

My 2 *Ts have a touch more dome and a soft, buttery plastic. I've lost 2 *TBs this year, they were flatter, stiffer.

They all fly like Teebirds, but I like the *T's feel better. Both of them are tourney stamed and the *TBs are stock stamped, if that helps.

the special blend STB's are nice and grippy. all of mine have that yellowish ring around the outer edge also.