• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Stickers and such

Water bottles? Practice basket (your own, obviously) If you have VINYLS, you could slap one on your vehicle if you have one etc...

Water bottles? Practice basket (your own, obviously) If you have VINYLS, you could slap one on your vehicle if you have one etc...

I put stickers on a water bottle once. It didn't work out well. They started peeling off from the bottom every time I put them back in the holder on my bag.

Put them on your disc storage bin. Or on the legs of your stool so that you know which one is yours when you set it up at the player's meeting.

I have a few stickers on my water bottles that have been holding up great....probably has to do with the quality of stickers? Then again I HAVE had one peel pretty badly, but replaced it.

I like the stickers on a tri-fold stool if you have one.

Places not to sticker:
toilet seat
windshield
discs
dishes
boss's desk
inside a confessional
TV screen
toaster/toaster oven
grill
sink
eggs
passport

I've found adhering stickers to these problematic to say the least. :\

Perhaps you dislike stickers and that is ok. Does not make you a bad person.
Give them away to some one who likes being a unpaid logo whore.

Perhaps you dislike stickers and that is ok. Does not make you a bad person.
Give them away to some one who likes being a unpaid logo whore.

That'd be me, but generally only for disc golf stuff. A good portion of the back bumpers on both my cars is covered, and even a couple on the back window.

Stool for me. While most people have Huk or DD stickers on their stool, mine is covered with various disc golf websites/company stickers, Mystery Ranch, Fuzion Vapor, NRA, etc. I'll never confuse my stool with someone else's, or vice versa.

Trash can.

I'm not a fan of stickers. But, if it is a secret santa kind of thing, I guess that wouldn't be very respectful.

Cooler, the top of the party professional's cooler (playmate) is a nice sticker place. My wagon used for larger group outings holds stickers well. My kegger insulated mug is also stickered up.

I've used stickers as motivation before. I'm a water skier and wanted to learn a new trick. So I laid out several cool stickers I had on the ski (not sticking them on yet) and took a picture. I then allowed myself to add a sticker every time I made a back step off (the trick I wanted to learn). It was just a fun little reward and made me want to practice more. I think you could do the same thing with disc golf. Pick a hole you've rarely or never birdied or a distance goal, whatever and when you reach it, put a sticker on your stool or whatever you want.

Places not to sticker:
toilet seat
windshield
discs
dishes
boss's desk
inside a confessional
TV screen
toaster/toaster oven
grill
sink
eggs
passport

I've found adhering stickers to these problematic to say the least. :\

Golf discs, true. However, I've got a couple random frisbees that I put a sticker on the middle of them. I only use them every once in a while just tossing around with a friend, so it doesn't really become an issue.

Also, I kind of want to go put some stickers on my toilet now.

Latest posts