• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Stingray = Discraft ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
X Stratus

/thread

Elite X Stratus is a good comparison. I've got one for sale or trade in near excellent shape. I think a Z Comet will throw like a new super stingray just haven't verified that personally. I like Z Glides but they are faster. If you have decent midrange power I still think a Meteor or Buzzz SS are the most consistent turnover mids from DC.

Elite X Stratus is a good comparison. I've got one for sale or trade in near excellent shape. I think a Z Comet will throw like a new super stingray just haven't verified that personally. I like Z Glides but they are faster. If you have decent midrange power I still think a Meteor or Buzzz SS are the most consistent turnover mids from DC.

How do you get a Z Comet?

you're the top troller and you don't trust people who trade and get good feedback? lol c'mon man. They aren't OOP. Ebay probably has used right now for eight bucks. I'd get new though and play in the woods. It'll expose that big John Daly OAT you got, son.

you're the top troller and you don't trust people who trade and get good feedback? lol c'mon man. They aren't OOP. Ebay probably has used right now for eight bucks. I'd get new though and play in the woods. It'll expose that big John Daly OAT you got, son.

this thread is a fake.....he knows they are not oop....your just feeding the troll.....he doesnt even throw stingrays.....:|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts