• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Stolen Bag and Discs on Ebay?

I just read entire thread on my phone. Took awhile but it was like a book. I couldn't wait to turn the page to see the conclusion. Awesome thread!

meullen for detective of the year

Did he have a reciept from the "thrift store" or did they just take his word on it? Why would a thief donate stolen property to a thrift store? Sounds fishy to me is all I'm saying.

you owe the OP some OOP plastic for his det. work

you owe him at LEAST a ZJ
zj.jpg

I also just read this story, very lucky to have had someone notice this when they did or who knows how this would have turned out. One time about 2 and a half years ago, my friend had his day glo star wraith picked up and carried away by a 14-15 year old kid. It was laying on the grass next to the walking path by a picnic shelter that my disc was on top of. The kid was playing disc golf with his DAD. We were up on the roof of a picnic shelter that I got my disc stuck on top of. It was pretty apparent that we were up there. My friend took off and tracked him down. Some people just don't give a damn I guess.

Last edited:
I remember reading an article about 4 months ago, it was the first part about the bag being stolen. Never found the rest till tonight. I applaud everone who put forth their effort to right a wrong.

Shame on those people who find discs and take them to Play ** Again and trade for a new disc. I have found discs I lost there and so have many others that I know.