• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Streamline Lift

Reminds me more of a Heat.

Last edited:
this disc is amazing...kinda flies like an inertia or insanity that is not as angle dependent, more reliable, less s-turney in it's flight shape

Is it more neutral in it's flight? What disc would you compare it to?

Is it more neutral in it's flight? What disc would you compare it to?

Short answer the Neutron Lift most reminds me of a New Star Roadrunner

So far I have worked with 2 Lifts. 1 Cosmic 176g slight dome, firm plastic - its more stable and flies 9/5/-1/2 --- 1 Stock Neutron 174g flat top more flexy plastic and is true to the # 9/5/-2/1.5

I would say a slightly faster Neutron Volt that has a little work-in to it. My 1 yr old Neutron volt that has a smooth turn with still a nice lil fade - that's how the Lift is flying.

Or to compare to non gyro - its like a fresh Echo-Star Valkyrie. The lift is a good disc, feels great in the hand, the stable ones are more like a champ Valkyrie, the more true to #s one flies like a beat star valk or fresh echo-star. better than a Valk for sure (feel wise) more glide than a valk. Good distance. Nice for hyzer-flips to flat. Not a straight as an arrow disc by any means but if you like to finesse drives or shots in the woods its a keeper. I never planned on trying it but so far I like it more than my insanity ---and I stacked up a bunch of max weight proton insanities for that US but not TOO flippy disc. Lift is solid

Last edited:
Ordered some neutron Pilots and added Lift(168g light blue SE)as a bonus.

Wasnt expecting anything special but this thing is actually pretty decent!

With a hard rip it goes straight/minimum turn and finishes with small fade, more stable Inertia/Insanity/Valk is good comparison, pairs well with those discs.

Staying in my bag to accompany my old beat up Inertia for now

Oh and the neutron plastic is prolly my favourite so far, firm yet grippy, not slick at all.

Got a lot of work in with the Lift this past weekend. The Flatter more flexible neutron definitely has the turn, but it holds a good straight phase with a softer fade. Working hyzerflips through the woods. Overall I do really like the disc. Very similar to a fresh star roadrunner. Works a turnover nice and smooth. Can take angles well and gets a lot of air time. ...and......that's all I have to say about that.

My main drivers are 169g SE Lift, 170g bit beat up Electron Volt and 173 less beat up Electron Volt, and two Fission Photons (147g and 169g). Light Photon, Lift and Volts all fly max 110 meters, typically 90-100 meters.

If I release the Photon on a slight hyzer it flips up, drifts bit right and fades heavily. In calm conditions. On wind, anything can happen. Or if I throw it accidentally with anhyzer, or too much hyzer etc, so not very reliable disc. I don't really try to release these perfectly flat.

Volts on the other hand flip to flat and carry straight whole way without much left-to-right movement, but they do fade in the end little bit. And the plastic feels great in hand, and makes me more comfortable in throwing slightly low-powered shots through tight gaps etc. But the obvious drawback is the durability, so you never now when the disc has taken one hit too much. On a flat release these might turn over quite a bit, but in the end they will come back.

Lift (I have 7, only bag two, mostly throw 169 but I do have one 165 Cosmic Neutron for back up and maybe tiny bit more understable duties) is currently my go-to driver due to its surprising versatility. If I throw it flat, it will ride straight a while before it starts to turn just few meters to the right, and always fades "properly" near the original line of throw. When thrown with some hyzer angle, it will again go straight and fade relatively hard to left. High anhyzers drift right but always flex bit back.

There is one hole in my home course when you have to throw pretty low ceiling shot through an opening and the basket is on a sort of a mound with big trees everywhere except on the right side of the basket. About 90 meters or so. I have now parked the hole 3 out of 4 times by throwing Lift straight towards the basket, and the the late turn+fade have perfectly avoided the trees, going from the right side and fading next to basket. Before Lift, I had only birdied the hole ones with my old beat up G-PD once two years ago.

Been using the lift a lot lately. It reminds me of a longer beat volt or a Star Sidewinder. I really like the disc, If they make a disc to go between the Lift and the Flare that will be a money 9 speed lineup. Well done Streamline. Its just like my favorite old Star Valkyrie, but right away and in better plastic. Lift was a surprise. If you haven't tried one and want a workable S shaping Speed 9 that can also be hyzerflipped for tunnels....its a good one :)

FYI one of my lifts is like a beat PD - pretty stable right now. Itll probably work in though

Been using the lift a lot lately. It reminds me of a longer beat volt or a Star Sidewinder. I really like the disc, If they make a disc to go between the Lift and the Flare that will be a money 9 speed lineup. Well done Streamline. Its just like my favorite old Star Valkyrie, but right away and in better plastic. Lift was a surprise. If you haven't tried one and want a workable S shaping Speed 9 that can also be hyzerflipped for tunnels....its a good one :)

FYI one of my lifts is like a beat PD - pretty stable right now. Itll probably work in though

Sounds like an Inertia or Insanity.

Sounds like an Inertia or Insanity.

kinda...but just I think less sharp turn and more elongated turn with a earlier hookup? Diff between gyro and non I think. To me it falls between an Insanity and Wrath better than the inertia does. To me the Inertia and Insanity are about the same. Lift was a good call

Just got this 174g Lift in the mail. It's great to feel Neutron as a single mold. I've never liked the feel of overmold with a BH grip.

I love speed 9's & am not sure where this might fit in my game. Hoping it's more Valkyrie than Sidewinder. Time will tell. My Resistors have been sooooo consistent (as is MVP tradition) so I just wanted to give MVP/Streamline some more attention.

This should be the permanent production stamp for the Lift. Agreed?

Attachments

• IMG_20190711_201841.jpg
    IMG_20190711_201841.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 36
Just got this 174g Lift in the mail. It's great to feel Neutron as a single mold. I've never liked the feel of overmold with a BH grip.

I love speed 9's & am not sure where this might fit in my game. Hoping it's more Valkyrie than Sidewinder. Time will tell. My Resistors have been sooooo consistent (as is MVP tradition) so I just wanted to give MVP/Streamline some more attention.

This should be the permanent production stamp for the Lift. Agreed?

yeah from what I found they are REALLY close to a star Valkyrie. But PLH, weight will determine whether its more Valk than Sidewinder. Even my flippiest Lift is still REALLY workable so they are not flip-tastic. I think you'll be pleased :clap:

Latest posts