• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Suggest to me a good place to buy bag tags

Pwingles

* Ace Member *
Looking to get some of these for our club, lemme know where you got yours, how much etc.

Well my experience was the opposite and that is actually why i started the thread so i guess anyone else besides paragon

Depends on what exactly you are looking for. Tags come in different styles and materials. Did you have an idea in mind already?

Johnny Macs Sporting Goods does an excellent job. They use a dye sublimation process on the bag tag, so you can be as creative as you want. There is no limit to design possibilities. I think they run about $4/each, but I could be wrong.

Well... my suggestion is to buy Photo Insert keychains and create and print up your own tag design...... Very easy to find bulk photo insert keychains and very easy to print and cut them up...

Just order mini's from Innova your unique logo design on them. Drill a hole and number them. Minimarker bag tag... Can't be more than $1-$2 each. We had a local sports store sponsor them this year so we got them for free! Good avertising and cheap promotion for a local retailer and bag tags for you.

Dynamic Discs did ours clubs last year when I was a member and thy were sweet. Did different colors for different levels

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience with Paragon. Our club uses them & gets tags, towels, dri-fits, etc. I don't think we have ever had a bad experience but I guess it's bound to happen at some point with any company

I havent heard much neg feedback about them, they seem to do right by pretty much everyone else, and were my first choice as their price was fair and looked great. However i was treated pretty poorly and i am now looking to take our clubs money to a business who wants it.

I will check on DD, thank you for the suggestion.

Disc Diva has some nice tags.

We used Zing minis for tags one year. Craig is real easy to work with. I think the minimum order is 100, but it's only about $100 for that 100. Oh yeah - we had to drill a hole too, but they made nice tags.

I havent heard much neg feedback about them, they seem to do right by pretty much everyone else, and were my first choice as their price was fair and looked great. However i was treated pretty poorly and i am now looking to take our clubs money to a business who wants it.

I will check on DD, thank you for the suggestion.

Personally, I've dealt with Miles from Paragon DG and have never had an issue with the many things that my club has picked up from him. However, we haven't had tags done yet. I plan on getting our 2013 tags from Paragon.

i would say paragon for sure, not sure what the problem you had with Miles was but I am fairly certain he would of made up for it plus some, very generous person and his pricing is on par or better than any of his competitors...

Our club uses Pro-Tags. Minimum order is 125. But they're fairly cheap (less than 2$ each). Double sided printing allows for sponsorship. about a 3 week turnaround.
DSCJNKY

Latest posts