• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Putters] Suggestions on a domey putter

I guess I want a putter with more glide than my aviar p/a's figured domey was the way to go

Do they have similar feel to aviars

XD- No, they are very shallow and flat topped. Very unlike the Aviar.

https://www.infinitediscs.com/Innova-Aviar-XD

Aero- Yes, they have a similar depth and feel while being slightly bigger than the Aviar.

https://www.infinitediscs.com/Innova-Aero

Those links have the specs and flight chart/numbers too :D.

I have seen vids of people killing long, lazer straight shots with an Aero, I have one and cant throw it worth a darn...:eek:.

Last edited:
I'm putting with them

You should be careful what you wish for. A Domey-Glidey putter can mean more strokes on the card. Better brush up on your comeback putts.

They are harder to range and get tossed about by the wind on longer putts.

Dart is the most popped top putter ever in DX and Champ. The R-Pro's are a hare flatter, I bought a metal flake champ one ant it could be used for a cereal bowl :eek:!

I guess I want a putter with more glide than my aviar p/a's figured domey was the way to go

In that case look at the Dynamic Discs Judge. It has more glide than most putters.

I speak from experiences similar to yours.

Last edited:
From my experience, I don't think lighter in a putter is a good idea. You want to rely on you're putter for it's consistency and the lighter you go, the more wind will effect it.

Judge has a bead, Warden doesn't.

Judge have a bead?

Yes and a lot of glide. Although aviar p&a should have plenty of glide

I used judges for a year and they have tons of glide so much I found myself not running the basket hard enough baying my putts and counting on the glide so I went back to aviars and have been loving them.

Not what you're looking for, but those newer stiff, pearly, domey champ rhynos are great OS throwers.

Latest posts