• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

SW Ohio Weekend Warriors

count me out, have to help my wife with her uncle who just got out of the hospital from bypass surgery.

hoping to play sunday though, even if it's Cedar Sentinel (her uncle lives in Dillsboro, which I can safely say is "nearby")

count me out, have to help my wife with her uncle who just got out of the hospital from bypass surgery.

hoping to play sunday though, even if it's Cedar Sentinel (her uncle lives in Dillsboro, which I can safely say is "nearby")

That place takes my breath away.... ;) :sick:

I so want to play this weekend but not sure if I should attempt it in the cold yet.

There's a one-round charity BYOP in the snow tomorrow at Belmont if you're just looking for a fun round.

The first weekend in the 40s that isn't pouring rain I'm totally up for a round.

I'm still coughing up crap from the bug I had over the holidays and don't want to risk the cold we've had lately.

Coldest January I can remember in a while.

I'm good with that.
There's another option. Cincinnati Mills Mall, aka Forest Fair Mall, is empty and others have taken their putters there and played some golf with made up holes. Once they were caught and told to stop the other time they played for 2-3 hours with no problem.

I'm good with that.
There's another option. Cincinnati Mills Mall, aka Forest Fair Mall, is empty and others have taken their putters there and played some golf with made up holes. Once they were caught and told to stop the other time they played for 2-3 hours with no problem.

This could be fun.

I'd be willing to give the mall a try. It would mark the end of over a year without playing DG.

How about this Sunday guys? Weather is supposed to break a bit. Whaddaya say?

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk

Gulley Sunday at 11. I also hope to get a round in Saturday somewhere. Heritage seems like the least messy.

I can't catch a break. Had to work over the weekend and literally just sprained my ankle.

At least it's not on my pant leg I guess. Sigh.

Latest posts