• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Talk me out of a Voodoo Mojo

Not meaning to hijack this thread, but I'm curious to peoples opinions on this bag vs the DD Soldier. They look pretty equivalent, but the DD is half the price.

Anyone have any input?

Love it! Where did you get the straps? Are they new ones???

Thanks! That pair is 9/10. I was lucky enough to have two awesome members work out deals with me and find two pairs when I put a post on the marketplace. :hfive:

If you need a pair I could move a set but I would literally have to have the price I paid or I'd rather just keep them. They're are kinda steep since you can't find them anymore. You are welcome to pm me.

No it's all good. I have a couple, but keep hoping that Phenix comes out with them again. Every time I swing by their store I ask them about it.

^Cool. I called and they said that they don't have any immediate plans to make more, saying they were looking for a manufacturer. I can't help but think they are missing out on a lot of money. Everyone swears by their straps and I see why now.

The revolution deluxe mini has one putter pocket on each side. I have 1 challenger in each side of mine they don't slip in and out real easy it takes a two hands for sure. It's not to. Bad of a set up. I actually keep my 2 buzzes in the sides and my challengers in the main compartment the low profile of the buzzes seems to slip in and out way easier.

Attachments

• IMG_0097.JPG
    IMG_0097.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 34

Latest posts