• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Talking while on the tee pad....

Talking while throwing

• It bothers me when peolple talk when I thow

Votes: 74 44.6%
  • I don't care if people talk while I throw

Votes: 82 49.4%
  • I talk when people throw

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • I don't play with people who talk when I throw

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
My guess would be that you are hearing cat calls more than talking.;) When my buddy and I are playing a casual round, we are quiet when we are teeing off the pad. However, on mid range and/or putts, we cough, shout, or make some other kind of noise. Once he flipped me on the arse with a towel. Anyway, I think if you play like that when someone is trying to distract you, it will make you better when things are quiet and you can concentrate easier.[/QUOTE

HaHa. Maybe you are right! Same here it is only when we are teeing off. We still have a great time. Its not like I am a stick in the mudd and don't want anyone talking during the whole round.

I get so easily distracted. I hate it when people are talking but moreso if they start talking Just as I start my run up. I hate the fidgets too. But hey that's the way it goes. In my group if it really becomes bothersome, I just say something. I usually have a self effacing style by blaming it on my lack of being able to concentrate.

I feel the same way about the seriousness. I take the game serious only in that I want to make each shot perfect. I shoot -5 or +15 and I'm still having fun. Just throwing frisbees in the park.