• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Team Salient - Hw much does it cost?

spectator.
There has been some bridges burned a while back for sure. I joined up and love my bag and throw 4 of their discs. They donated and helped me run a charity tournament for the Cambodian missions team from my church, so Salient is OK by me.

Im just curious is Salient the only disc golf topic you have enough passion to talk about on here?

It's not a bad deal if you are planning on buying a bag and several discs but I was a member last year and didn't use the benefits.

They did send me a collared dri fit which was nice. I still wear it sometimes, not not on the course much anymore.

Laughter, incredulity and verbal abuse too much to bear, eh? :D

Laughter, incredulity and verbal abuse too much to bear, eh? :D

I haven't had any issues with them, and actually still use some product but I don't want to make it a distraction to mine or anyone else's game.
And occasionally it has.

If you want a more candid take PM me.

I am just curious how the missions trip went?
The mission trip went really well. We raised over $1,500.00 and it helped 2 more people go on the trip that wouldn't have been able to go with out it. Cambodia has many dark places in which people do not have much hope. We were able to spread the the good news of Jesus Christ and build several churches over the last couple of years. Church at the Crossing in Aledo, Tx is the church that sent the missions team. http://www.crossingaledo.com/

The mission trip went really well. We raised over $1,500.00 and it helped 2 more people go on the trip that wouldn't have been able to go with out it. Cambodia has many dark places in which people do not have much hope. We were able to spread the the good news of Jesus Christ and build several churches over the last couple of years. Church at the Crossing in Aledo, Tx is the church that sent the missions team. http://www.crossingaledo.com/

Thats awesome, I have a friend who is currently in Cambodia. Missions is a wonderful calling and so rewarding, truly feel blessed to read that mate! I will also check out your church website. Not often in TX but will pray for continued community for you guys!

Last edited:
Your soul.

MY LIFE!

I haven't had any issues with them, and actually still use some product but I don't want to make it a distraction to mine or anyone else's game.
And occasionally it has.

If you want a more candid take PM me.

Nahh, it was sarcasm, though the idea of their **** being a distraction is baffling to me. I've seen their shirts/discs in coastal MS and Boise, and no one paid the slightest attention to it.

What's the real story on salient. Heard they basically said "" to the pdga and tried to invent their own standards. That rebellious act if true should be celebrated not condoned.

For the "ADGT" they created their own standards for discs that allowed some discs to have small holes in them and some other small changes. All of their discs are actually approved by the PDGA and no one has made a disc or attempted to throw one in the event that met those specs though.

What's the real story on salient. Heard they basically said "" to the pdga and tried to invent their own standards. That rebellious act if true should be celebrated not condoned.

What does that mean?

Latest posts