• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Team Trilogy

Did I say that my savings was the result of the 10% discount on stock stuff?

well... you know that's what we ARE TALKING ABOUT?! ... and what you replied directly to lol'

so you saved $5 actually is what you meant to post before with your 10% discount. How was the happy meal?

That's not team trilogy though. I know it's hard for you and others to differentiate between them but it's simply true. One is a facebook group for discussion and people can join at will and leave at will. How it's moderated is up to them but I'm not aware of the actual discussion you are talking about it was probably before I was around.

If you have screenshots or something and really want to know what I think go ahead and message me them. Or don't. It's obviously been something that really upset you since you made it your title and bring it up often. All I can say is people make mistakes. Maybe they made one with you and kicked you out unjustly but that's not a fault of team trilogy in anyway. It happened before it was formed.

Your words....

That's simply a carry over from how the fan page is ran. No company, trilogy or not, is supposed to be bashed or complained about to members.

I bring it up to point out the hypocrisy of it. It really doesn't bother me much at all. I rarely even use Facebook anymore. When I do, it's just to quickly scroll through my news feed.

I made it my title because the title thing came about right after it happened. I just haven't had anything better to change it to since.

That's not team trilogy though. I know it's hard for you and others to differentiate between them but it's simply true. One is a facebook group for discussion and people can join at will and leave at will. How it's moderated is up to them but I'm not aware of the actual discussion you are talking about it was probably before I was around.

If you have screenshots or something and really want to know what I think go ahead and message me them. Or don't. It's obviously been something that really upset you since you made it your title and bring it up often. All I can say is people make mistakes. Maybe they made one with you and kicked you out unjustly but that's not a fault of team trilogy in anyway. It happened before it was formed.

I don't remember the specifics of the incident he's talking about now (I do remember a Buzzz vs. Truth thread), but I don't understand why people think that a fan page for one particular brand would want people recommending discs from other manufacturers on their page.

It's like going to the Coke FB page, touting Pepsi and getting removed, and then crying about the lack of open-mindedness on the part of Coke.

well... you know that's what we ARE TALKING ABOUT?! ... and what you replied directly to lol'

so you saved $5 actually is what you meant to post before with your 10% discount. How was the happy meal?

Yep, don't let facts get in the way of your trolling, deflect the discussion to save face when proven wrong, obfuscate in order to not look like even more of a moron. Well done, you've graduated Trolling 101.

I'll keep buying Team stamped TP Giants for $11 a piece.

you are the one who thinks saving $13 is the same as a 10% discount being on a team.

I am not trolling at all lol just trying to understand.

o m g steeze quit being so obnoxious all the time plz.

zjWJB10.jpg

Your words....

I bring it up to point out the hypocrisy of it. It really doesn't bother me much at all. I rarely even use Facebook anymore. When I do, it's just to quickly scroll through my news feed.

I made it my title because the title thing came about right after it happened. I just haven't had anything better to change it to since.

I know those were my words. Like McFer said it's simply how things usually get moderated on a facebook group. I am a member of the juice junkies one for vapers and when people tell others to "boil it" which is a common troll term for stupid questions they get an instant ban. It's basic rules that usually apply to most groups so of course it would carry over. Although I can say 100% there has never been an issue on the actual team trilogy group. Most of the problems in the fan group happened a while ago and now there is very few but when there is it's never an actual member of the team. It's always someone who just likes to do what you see common on this forum. Stir things up.

Yep, don't let facts get in the way of your trolling, deflect the discussion to save face when proven wrong, obfuscate in order to not look like even more of a moron. Well done, you've graduated Trolling 101.

I'll keep buying Team stamped TP Giants for $11 a piece.

I didn't even know giants had been added. I picked up some of those moonshine havocs and saved a bunch. At least $5 per disc. Same with judges. I can actually get a five stack of team stamped blends and save $10 over 5 misprints. :thmbup: He's not very good at hiding what he is attempting to do. It's funnier when you don't reply to him and he keeps at you for a few pages then get's mad you won't play with him any more.

I wasn't asked to buy a bag tag either. I chose to buy 3 because I wanted them and they cost a $1. 1/5 of retail. Also, anyone can join team trilogy without self sacrifice. I had a grip bag full of trilogy discs. The only thing I sacrificed was the five minutes it took to apply and I've more than got that back with what I've taken from it. Knowledge, networking, discounts, and fun. Anything else?

So, say I want to get cool discounts because I like some trilogy discs. I have to sacrifice and worship the trilogy "gods" so as to not get booted. Also, rejecting anyone who enjoys some but not all trilogy discs serves as a turn off and forces people to sacrifice if they want to get the discount. Making people that aren't sponsored throw an all trilogy bag in rounds that matter comes off as elitist and snobbish. Your replies have only served to further drill this impression home.

You were told you can only throw this and you can't have a negative opinion of anything this group of companies does. That's stifling and removes the probability that true, honest impressions of products will be given. Cult trilogy forces people to sacrifice their right to express an honest opinion.

So, say I want to get cool discounts because I like some trilogy discs. I have to sacrifice and worship the trilogy "gods" so as to not get booted. Also, rejecting anyone who enjoys some but not all trilogy discs serves as a turn off and forces people to sacrifice if they want to get the discount. Making people that aren't sponsored throw an all trilogy bag in rounds that matter comes off as elitist and snobbish. Your replies have only served to further drill this impression home.

You were told you can only throw this and you can't have a negative opinion of anything this group of companies does. That's stifling and removes the probability that true, honest impressions of products will be given. Cult trilogy forces people to sacrifice their right to express an honest opinion.

It's been said a few times by myself and others. If your only motive to join is discounts then you aren't doing it for the right reason and you shouldn't apply. You should be happy with what you currently throw and not worry about what others choose to do simply because it doesn't fit your definition of making sense. You said "making people" No one is forced to do anything. You do understand this right? I mean it's been said a few times. If you already are throwing a trilogy bag and want to network with others who also do you should apply.

Again, there is nothing that says you can't have a negative opinion. You can and should feel free to give your feedback to the proper people with the proper methods. Like myself, I personally tell Jeremy Rusco what discs I've enjoyed and the ones I don't like. He thanks me and we go about our business. Like adults. I don't need to go to facebook and start a thread that bashes a disc or company just to get people to agree or disagree with me. It serves no purpose.

If you have a problem with what people throw and that makes you think they worship some "gods" or are elitist and snobbish that's on you man. Seriously. I drive a chevy equinox. It's pretty good at what it does but if I join a club or people who like that vehicle am I now worshipping Chevy and looking down on those who drive a ford? I don't think so. I hope they're happy with their choice just like I'm happy with mine. I simply wanted to join a group of people who have the same driving experience and issues as myself. I really don't understand why this is a difficult concept for some of you to understand when it's out there all over the world in various forms. Sorry you feel left out. You can probably start a team mixed bag and find a retailer to sponsor you with discounts if you want to do the work. :thmbup:

$5/disc = 10%?!

I see you guys had the same math teacher.

You really fail so hard lol. 10% is for anything made by those companies. Anything outside of those that are dyemax or team stamped at a deep discount rate already. Please get it together. This can't be hard to understand for a plastic counselor.

well if the benefits of the team were clear then maybe it wouldn't be so hard to understand.

maybe it's because that's not advertised or pushed down people's throats so they don't use it to apply for only that reason. Just like nothing else is forced on people. Join or don't. That's a choice everyone has just like you did when you registered for this forum. If you don't like the stipulations for it you are welcome to leave the team or the forum. Doesn't that click with you in any way? I have a meeting at 2. I'll let you ponder.

This thread is entertaining. Steeze, good on you man, my opinion of you has grown thanks to this thread. Aim, this thread has proven that despite all the competitors you are still the worst, most annoying person on these forums.

Please take off the rose colored glasses and look at the situation objectively, steeze as opposed to looking at it like a fanboi. Only then will you understand the shortfalls of what could be a really cool thing to do. You post the same response over and over again to different questions and have failed to demonstrate any empathy for the other side of the discussion.

Also, the personal attacks and "comical"deflections towards people with differing opinions is getting old.

This thread is entertaining. Steeze, good on you man, my opinion of you has grown thanks to this thread. Aim, this thread has proven that despite all the competitors you are still the worst, most annoying person on these forums.

If you only knew the truth. You are so far from reality but that's okay b/c I live in it lol!

Happy meals for everyone on DD!

oh and PS-- go to the newbie part of this forum and see some of these:

Welcome to the forum! Aim for the chains and sidewinder have def been an anormus amout of help and infomation

I could pull up so, so many.

Last edited:
That's funny. When I was banned from the FB group it was because the mods were actually bashing another company's product. When I tried to engage them with tact, they turned it into a flame war and eventually booted me.

that is not what happened at all. I remember.

If you only knew the truth. You are so far from reality but that's okay b/c I live in it lol!

Happy meals for everyone on DD!

oh and PS-- go to the newbie part of this forum and see some of these:

I could pull up so, so many.

Aim officially has a larger e-peen then prerube ever did. Congrats!
This reaffirms ya'll need to go play more instead of post more, like prerube learned to do.

Latest posts