• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Team Trilogy

Whatever, dumbass. I tried to defend your cute little club, and you, one of the club members, decided to attack me verbally. Great example. I'm sure your club reps are gonna love you. Have fun, I leave you and all your little club to the DGCR wolves who will hit you with truth, which you will choose to ignore.

I'm not in the club. You were hardly defending it btw, if you were it wasn't obvious. Your past two posts have belittled it as "my little club"...yeah, you're my hero...

Elitist anything sucks.

Seems to be an increasingly common theme rearing it's head in competitive DG these days.

Pretty sad.

So... I throw all "trilogy" discs, and I throw them in tournaments. And how do I sign up to be on a team that is not really a team and has nothing to do with those companies? I'm not sure why this is a big topic.

Man, this thread has taken off! Gotta go back and read thru 16 pages now and see what Steeze did. :p

You should change your posts per page setting. :thmbup:

I love it though. Only on DGCR can you be a called a cult member, elitist, dick, and a few others for participating in an optional group of players who's only motivation and goals are to make friends and promote the sport with people who throw the same discs as you. Big thumbs up to all of you who cared enough about what we're doing to make it your business or cause. :thmbup:

Out of pure curiosity, could I be a member of Team Trilogy but still test Vibram discs, assuming I only threw Trilogy during PDGA events? Also out of curiosity, how is this regulated? How do they know if you're throwing only Trilogy plastic at events? Seems like you game that pretty easily for discounts on trilogy molds you like.

I have zero interest in going Team Trilogy, just curious as there are some molds I wan to try/try again and maybe I could fall in love with them I guess.

You're free to throw whatever you want outside of PDGA events. It's regulated by people being honest. Despite what people may dream up here there is no fee, secret handshake, greek code of elitism, or regulatory body that is going to come inspect bags.

You're free to throw whatever you want outside of PDGA events. It's regulated by people being honest. Despite what people may dream up here there is no fee, secret handshake, greek code of elitism, or regulatory body that is going to come inspect bags.

Yet... :popcorn: Big trilogy brother is watching. :D

How about the no 888 rule? "Sorry honey, I can't come to the delivery room until after the tournament. I can't leave early because Club Team Trilogy will suspend me."

If a TD gives you an 888 and not a 999 if you have to leave for the birth of a child... Well, then, they deserve not one, but many d!ck punches.

Yet... :popcorn: Big trilogy brother is watching. :D

Well I guess I'm going to elitist cult prison cause I have a cyclone and two sharks on top of the printer. It's just a coincidence they are covered up by two goldline maces on top. I've been meaning to list them all for sale but the marketplace here isn't quite what it used to be. I guess I'll get around to it one day or put them on a facebook auction. The cyclone is 81/100 made and the shark is an old champion plastic. I'm sure I can get something out of them and avoid the evil team trilogy wrath that is coming from having them in my possession. :eek:

I didn't even mention my shrine to Tomas Ekstrom. I have a voodoo doll with Dave Dunipace's face drawn on it. :cool:

Anyone can read the current Team Agreement here.

Love me some Trilogy plastic, but anything in red is a deal breaker.

Thank you for your interest in joining Team Trilogy. In order to join, you just need to follow a few simple rules.

1.Throw a 100% Trilogy Bag at PDGA tourneys,
2. Be a current PDGA member, and
3. Be a positive role model on the course and in Social Media.

I didn't even mention my shrine to Tomas Ekstrom. I have a voodoo doll with Dave Dunipace's face drawn on it. :cool:

Teehee. Must be another Team Trilogy rule?
All members must keep a Dave Dunipace voodoo doll.

This thread...tl:dr

Oh darn. Guess I can't join because I absolutely refuse to give up my Wizards. Or my Elite Z Buzzz...or my Ibex...etc.

Sounds like not much benefit for the end user and a whole lot of free advertising for the Trilogy manufacturers.

What's in it for me? Nothing really but a nice discount from the DD store and being part of a cult... er, I mean a community of like minded folks. I only needed to ditch my Tern and Volt to have a TT bag... so I did and joined up before heading to The Memorial.

And yes, I thanked TT when I won Advanced Masters in a C-Tier. Yeah, that's right... I'm almost 50 and not some youngster as many have assumed on here.

I also won the April points title for TT. Not really sure what I get yet, but it's cool to say that I was #1 in the world for our team of over 300 in April.

As for the name, not my choice, but I really don't care. It's growing on me I guess.

What's my point? It may not be for you and that's okay. I like the small perks and bantering around with the other members when I have time. I feel in no way restricted by the rules. When I "cash" in amateur events, I usually buy Prodigy stuff and dye it to sell... then Pwingles tells me he's gonna get me banned from TT when he's checks out my loot. It's all fun.

Could we change the name to Team Threesome?

giphy.gif

Latest posts