• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Teesigns

BrotherDave said:
Cat-YouJustGotServed-727855.jpg

That kitten just ripped a hyzer shot.

discspeed said:
If you wasted more time on this board you would realize that we give Frank shit for absolutely any reason, warranted or otherwise. :lol:

Ya'll just jealous of my style.

Frank Delicious said:
Leopard said:
Frank Delicious said:
discspeed said:
If you wasted more time on this board you would realize that we give Frank shit for absolutely any reason, warranted or otherwise. :lol:
Ya'll just jealous of my style.
Your style is easily vandalized, no matter how it's mounted
Are you coming on to me?
Nah, just obsurvating in the park at dark. It seems strange to me that Frank thought I was coming on to Frank.

i do not mean to be a litigator here or attack anyone, but just let me say that maybe we all should lay off a bit on the trolling, inappropriate pictures (not saying any of the recent ones are bad on this thread), and for a lack of a better word "foolishness" on the board. if it would be appropriate anywhere on this website it would be in the Off Topic/Misc. thread.:p

reason i say is because a few of Disc Golf's finest and some of the most respected people are on this board, (John Houck and Mark Ellis) and who knows how many others surf this board on a regular basis, and i think it would be a good thing to show them that they are more welcome here. I was excited to see them both be a member of this board, but was not so excited about them getting flamed on a bit, and i know most of you only mean well and are just joking but i am not sure anyone else thinks that it is a joke.

i am sure i know they can fend for themselves and take it as much as they can dish it but i do not think this is the place to do it, i am sure they are only here to help others and be a part of this great site.

i do not know maybe i am just over reacting but it is just what i see on here when others are trying to give us DG news and sharing their projects with the DG community, and what i see is they get flamed a lot on here.

please, do not take it personally at all, because everyone on here is a friend to me, and this was just an observation that has been going on for quite some time.

masterbeato said:
i think it would be a good thing to show them that they are more welcome here.
Mark has been a major highlight for DGR, and clearly he's our kinda guy. Cheeky McGeeky, is that not us? I'm always super stoked to read Mark's posts and I get the vibe that he might even enjoy spending time reading this forum. As for any lurking big-wigs, by now they shouldn't be surprised to find a quirky bunch of frisbee enthusiasts. And it's not like we're 4chan over here :lol: ... it's a super friendly board considering the age demographic.

John's a cool guy and writes some hilarious stuff, even if this thread is not rappin' worthy. I don't think he'll ever have the time on his hands to surf DGR forums though. I LOL'd on Frank because I knew he baited their Google Alerts and sure enough, soon after google crawled that page, John registered for DGR.

Don't forget, there's that stickied Ask MILLENNIUM thread, and the user MILLENNIUM is 100% tied/saved/bookmarked/emailed to a company laptop. If someone at the company wants to represent in that thread, they're more than welcome and capable. That might serve to introduce the companies on better terms, and when clarifications are needed, it's not so awkward.

BTW Dan, YOU are some of Disc Golf's finest and most respected people 8)

lol good point Leopard, i prolly seem like the mother hen over here for posts like that.

this place is very super friendly, most friendly place online i think when it comes to forums, and i prolly took it the wrong way but i am just watching out for all of us is all, because i know what its like to get out of line and once your on a roll you can get into some trouble cause you dont really realize your doing it, and i guess i am here to prevent it before something terrible happens at some point (if it does, but it can).

Leopard said:
Cheeky McGeeky, is that not us?
oh we are as geeky as they get!

Leopard said:
Don't forget, there's that stickied Ask MILLENNIUM thread, and the user MILLENNIUM is 100% tied/saved/bookmarked/emailed to a company laptop. If someone at the company wants to represent in that thread, they're more than welcome and capable. That might serve to introduce the companies on better terms, and when clarifications are needed, it's not so awkward.
agreed! it is a step in the right direction.

Leopard said:

thanks man!

just got to play am nationals and worlds to show them i can play; hungry for Discraft! 8)

I wasn't really trying to rag on John. I was more mad at the quickness the tee signs were vandalized and the lack of foresight taken to ensure they weren't.

And since John is here, do you make recommendations based on how likely the sign is to be vandalized? Since Middle Creek knew they would likely get vandalized did you say "maybe you should get these modifications (whatever they are) to keep these signs from being easily vandalized"?

Leopard said:

This is true. I was trying to help a friend out with some driving form stuff, and he was talking about how he saw these really good youtube videos with Dan Beto.

I don't think he's ever been to this forum, but he knew quality instruction when he saw it.

Parks said:
Leopard said:

This is true. I was trying to help a friend out with some driving form stuff, and he was talking about how he saw these really good youtube videos with Dan Beto.

I don't think he's ever been to this forum, but he knew quality instruction when he saw it.

no matter how many times people tell me stuff like this or talk about stuff like this, it always puts a smile on my face, thanks! hehe