• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Tell your story about lost or found discs

I lost my star boss two days ago and I literally ****ing watched it land, went to get it and it had disappeared! I swear there are little grass gnomes stealing discs around these parts lol

I lost my star boss two days ago and I literally ****ing watched it land, went to get it and it had disappeared! I swear there are little grass gnomes stealing discs around these parts lol

Ya, I've had that happen with two different Bosses.. a Pro and a G*. Walked over and they were gone.

So I have to ask...

Did you experience time loss? Feelings of anxiety, or being watched? Did you notice any strange lights or sounds, or the smell of ozone?

My hypothesis is that aliens are trying to acquire Innova's Boss technology after having observed Wiggins and Lizotte throwing them near their secret desert base.

The Truth is out there (but I prefer to throw a Mace in that spot...)

Actually,

Yes I did feel as though someone was watching me but that could be easily explained. I also felt like I spent an awful lot of time looking for the disc when in fact I didn't.
It was given to me just last week.
Guess I will take that as a sign

I have seen UFOs though.
Used to play disc golf everyday, then around the time I saw the UFO I quit.
Something was telling me that I needed to play again, but this time, take it more seriously, as there are secrets hidden within the experience of playing, on multiple different levels.

trippy ****

Ya, I've had that happen with two different Bosses.. a Pro and a G*. Walked over and they were gone.

So I have to ask...

Did you experience time loss? Feelings of anxiety, or being watched? Did you notice any strange lights or sounds, or the smell of ozone?

My hypothesis is that aliens are trying to acquire Innova's Boss technology after having observed Wiggins and Lizotte throwing them near their secret desert base.

The Truth is out there (but I prefer to throw a Mace in that spot...)

I bought this awesome Finnish stamp VIP king on vacation in north carolina. I loved it. I left it on the course. I stopped at the Local PIAS to buy another cause I liked it so bad. They didn't have anymore. I was upset. I went to eat my sorrows away at lunch. I went back to the course to look for it, realizing I had probably left it on hole 17, the last hole I threw it on. I got there and looked. Some guy saw me looking and said someone else had just found it. I went back and he was driving away with my new disc. It flew perfectly, even with the sticker still on it. On one hole it skipped off a path and got a little rash, but almost skipped in so I didn't car. Oh well... I may find another one some day. Teaches me to go to NC without a sharpie.

I bought this awesome Finnish stamp VIP king on vacation in north carolina. I loved it. I left it on the course. I stopped at the Local PIAS to buy another cause I liked it so bad. They didn't have anymore. I was upset. I went to eat my sorrows away at lunch. I went back to the course to look for it, realizing I had probably left it on hole 17, the last hole I threw it on. I got there and looked. Some guy saw me looking and said someone else had just found it. I went back and he was driving away with my new disc. It flew perfectly, even with the sticker still on it. On one hole it skipped off a path and got a little rash, but almost skipped in so I didn't car. Oh well... I may find another one some day. Teaches me to go to NC without a sharpie.

Don't post another post! you'll be at 666!!!!!

Shoot, too late... Too bad that "story" wasn't post 666 that would have been quite fitting...
Wow I have been dormant here, less than 100 posts a year now.

I lost a brand new Lucid Fugitive about two months ago at Ewing Young in Newberg, OR. The course is in the city and "chuckers" primarily play there. I posted on our local "PDX Lost and Found" page with no luck. Then I got a call a week ago from a guy who found it at the same park but a different hole.

The disc was noticeable more worn but they never bothered to put their name/number on it. Got it back and now it compliments my new one I got to replace it in the first place.

Thanks drunk chucker for perfectly breaking in my disc and returning it with your crappy throw.

Latest posts