• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Thanksgiving Day! Anyone playing today?

Due to sis's new baby, my families thanksgiving got put off a week. So, I get to go have a field day! I new to the game, have only played rounds, so I'm pretty excited to get to a football field and see how far I'm throwing and work on some lines and rollers!

Fun round of Doubles this morning.....

IMG_3934.jpg

Abso-FN-lutely perfect weather....

:D On my way out the door to Cedars Of Lebanon with my SO before we go stuff our faces with turkey!

I've been meaning to get out to Cedars Of Lebanon since I moved to Nashville, but haven't yet. Worth the drive from Cedar Hill?

Visiting my parents near Cincinnati today. We had our traditional touch football game at Miami Whitewater park, so I played a round of 9 before and after. Left a River on the course accidentally after the first round, and someone was kind enough to call me about it. :)

Just played 3 rounds at my 9-hole , home course. Hadn't played there in a while and was suprised to see how many trees had been cut down. Had fun though

I already got in 36 holes this morning. Then came home and finished the ham and turkey. Now sitting here watching the lions and texans, wishing I was playing!

I've been meaning to get out to Cedars Of Lebanon since I moved to Nashville, but haven't yet. Worth the drive from Cedar Hill?

It's definitely a fun course. It was designed back in the day so there's no monster holes and it's definitely one of the most wooded courses I've ever played. It can be VERY frustrating, and will test your midrange precision. Navigation is also an issue. There are a few alternate tee pads and baskets and no signage. If you can make it out sometime PM me and we can meetup.

Played Oakleaf this morning before the cold weather blew in from the North. It's snowing now..... :(

Yep....played hudson springs at sunrise.almost lost my brand new saint but found it after an hour of searching.only walked by it about 20 times....damn pine trees

Just played a quick 9 at a park near the neighborhood. Walking distance. Got a -2 :) Haha Now it's time for dinner then try to nap before I work Black Friday at 11:30 tonight.

Latest posts