• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Thanksgiving Round

we went to lakewood hills. i played the valley for the 2nd/3rd time a couple days ago, though. really starting to like that course. the pond shot is so much fun. do you know if the path that runs parallel to the pond is considered OB?

Most of my friends played a skins match on an object course in Seattle. I went up to Lake Stevens and reminded myself how much I hate their baskets and how badly I need to work on my accuracy backhand. Lot of traffic on that course for a Thursday morning.

Thanksgivaka dg

Decent weather for time of year in Colorado...... I can rember hunting pheasants in a snow storm in the past. But 45 degrees and no wind, dinner done at 2. Why not. Jumped on dg review, found a courses a few miles from the in laws house.....loaded up th kids,dog, brother in law and away we went. Walked off some turkey, good family time with willing participants, home in time for pumpkin pie and a a little more wine. Discovered a decent little course close to the in laws also. We all shared the discs in my bag and had a good time. Trying new courses that are on the way to or from some obligation is a great way discover new courses with out making a special trip just for disc golf. The best trick I have found for getting the wife and kids out to play also.

Played in the annual Gobbler Open at the very windy Brandywine Creek State Park in Delaware. Always a great time if you guys are ever in the area on Thanksgiving. Really gets you in the holiday spirt if you can win one of the homemade pumpkin pies.

we went to lakewood hills. i played the valley for the 2nd/3rd time a couple days ago, though. really starting to like that course. the pond shot is so much fun. do you know if the path that runs parallel to the pond is considered OB?

This was my 3rd trip there - love that course.

Did not know that. What about the hillside below the road? I made a nice 4 there today playing it safe. Falling through the ice and drowning wasn't part of my holiday plans.