• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The 2014 Memorial Championship

What are the usual procedures for rain during a tourney? Will they keep playing as long as there's no lightning?

Rizbee, sorry to hear that we lost one of our own in that terrible accident. Thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends.

What are the usual procedures for rain during a tourney? Will they keep playing as long as there's no lightning?

They play on unless conditions get dangerous. Lightning, obviously, would be chief among the dangerous conditions. Rain would have to be heavy enough to cause flash flooding, I think, before they'd stop play for it. Of course if that were the case, they'd arguably be stopping play due to flooding rather than the rain. ;)

Were the new DGA Mach-X's supposed to installed for this tourny? I dont see them on the first few holes... could be my eyes though

I wonder what the feedback has been on them so far.

There have been a couple of posts about them here and there. Supposedly they are prone to spitting out soft putts because of all that chain. But they catch hard putts just fine. :\

Do this...

Got to the results page The Memorial Results and the click the header column for Rating (rth column over) so that the player are in order by rating.

Now scroll to the bottom of MPO and check out who has the biggest jump from rating to place...

Yeah baby... our boy Joe Bishop is KILLING IT!!!

Can the boy get some props now? Let's hope he can finish off the deal today.

Got to the results page The Memorial Results and the click the header column for Rating (rth column over) so that the player are in order by rating.

Now scroll to the bottom of MPO and check out who has the biggest jump from rating to place...

Yeah baby... our boy Joe Bishop is KILLING IT!!!

Can the boy get some props now? Let's hope he can finish off the deal today.

i said it before, he is tied with koling. and he still is. heard he might be getting sponsored by prodigy!!

Even better when you hide yourself from the results the day before and wake up with three new videos to watch all morning. It's a nice birthday present. Thanks DGguy and Mcfly

Happy bday :thmbup:

I'm pulling for dgcr's very own Joe Bishop. Well inside the cut and going back to back 1000 rated baby! Apparently he does have some game, tied or beating 16 1000+ rated players.

There have been a couple of posts about them here and there. Supposedly they are prone to spitting out soft putts because of all that chain. But they catch hard putts just fine. :\

they will help spin putters, and will only bounce-back soft putts if they hit high in the chains

I'm here and haven't heard any complaints about them, but did hear a few people wishing Vista had them also

I'm pulling for dgcr's very own Joe Bishop. Well inside the cut and going back to back 1000 rated baby! Apparently he does have some game, tied or beating 16 1000+ rated players.

Did you read the last thread he posted in? :popcorn:

Anyway I've got other dark horses to pull for, namely some of the Oregon people, Becker, Skell, Withers, and Pina. And overall I'm rooting for McCray.