• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Ask MJ & Comet Love Thread

MJ-
I enjoyed following your group during round 3 (with Feldberg, Locastro and Nissinen)
hopefully I don't sound like a stalker here but I managed to get a few good photos of you; here's one of them... your second shot on hole 11. Hope you enjoy, I might post a couple more later
12052379_946222015449873_2450403722843714141_o.jpg

Hey MJ, I have to say you are one of my favourites to watch! I'm currently sorting out my driver set up and recently picked up a heat to add to my lineup. I also have the Predator and was considering the mantis since you said it complimented the heat well. Can you clarify that more? Also I'm afraid if I go to these drivers I may have a gap between my mods and these drivers... They seem to be a bit fast for fairways... Do you agree?

The mantis is a decent bit slower than the heat, so for me it goes that 40-50ft shorter than the heat

Thanks for posting those pics. Glad you enjoyed the golf on Friday, cause I was messy on saturday

I followed your card on Saturday for most of the day I believe. Not ideal conditions obviously but was cool to see you and Kenny take on Winthrop! :thmbup:

yeah i watched a few holes on Wednesday and a few on Saturday .. as always its a blast watching how you tackle the course.. will we see you and ant out at sc doubles this year?

yeah i watched a few holes on Wednesday and a few on Saturday .. as always its a blast watching how you tackle the course.. will we see you and ant out at sc doubles this year?

Yea Ant and I are planning on doing dubs again this year

Yea Ant and I are planning on doing dubs again this year

awesome! i will see you guys out there! not sure if i will be playing or not .. thinking im just going to help Adam out where i can so if you need a caddy for Central ill be available lol :p

you had a chance to toss the cryztal ringers? i didnt even know they were around till i saw a few on facebook recently .. i think it may have been cryztal flx but sure sounds tasty for a nice thrower

Any chance for an 'end of the year' In The Bag with some commentary on how things have evolved over the season?

I guess its always fascinating to see how somebody with top-level form moves through molds/discs/etc throughout the year. I feels like the Mantis, Heat and Crank have definitely moved their way into your bag despite being relatively new molds. Any comment/reasoning as to why?

"They just work" is a fine answer too haha ;)

Any chance for an 'end of the year' In The Bag with some commentary on how things have evolved over the season?

I guess its always fascinating to see how somebody with top-level form moves through molds/discs/etc throughout the year. I feels like the Mantis, Heat and Crank have definitely moved their way into your bag despite being relatively new molds. Any comment/reasoning as to why?

"They just work" is a fine answer too haha ;)

there should have been one up one the discraft page by now. i will have to ask about it

you had a chance to toss the cryztal ringers? i didnt even know they were around till i saw a few on facebook recently .. i think it may have been cryztal flx but sure sounds tasty for a nice thrower

i havent ever thrown those. i only use ringers as my putter

Latest posts