• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Ask MJ & Comet Love Thread

Hi MJ -

It seems most (all?) of your discs are Z plastic, which seems to last forever. I'm wondering how often you put new discs of the same mold in your bag? Is it just to change things up or for a specific flight that isn't happening anymore?

It all depends on the type of disc it is. When it comes to my high speed drivers, like cranks, I replace or put another in the bag every few weeks to a month or so. Things like the mantis which I use a lot, end up being in the bag for a few months or so. My mids can stay in the bag a while, but it all really just depends on how much I am playing

I replace my max d driver often as well. I keep the old ones stored safely underwater in a nearby river.

Is it safe to assume that there is a pinch more stability in the esp comet than z?

I'm of that opinion because my ESP Comet is very flat. Doesn't have that super duper glide of the domey Z. They pair well.

Is it safe to assume that there is a pinch more stability in the esp comet than z?

Generally Z is more stable, the ESP's tend to be flat and flippy.

Gratz on the ridiculous 6 MJ

I'm of that opinion because my ESP Comet is very flat. Doesn't have that super duper glide of the domey Z. They pair well.

If only the opinions were as consistent as the Comets flight. :\

Hey MJ, I see you have decided to play in the ADGT event after all, what swayed you to enter? Good luck, now I'll have to watch!

Have you thrown an Undertaker yet? If so, where would you slot it speed and stability wise?

I certainly have thrown the undertaker and it will be going in my bag. I would say it slots in as a more stable mantis with a bit more speed