• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Ask MJ & Comet Love Thread

MJ, do you still use your Physical Flight Contender bag? If not what bag do you use? Do you have a new bag sponsor?

Yes, i still use my contenter bag. Physical Flight and Salient have merged and they are still my bag sponsor. Looking forward to getting my updated bag here soon

Yes, i still use my contenter bag. Physical Flight and Salient have merged and they are still my bag sponsor. Looking forward to getting my updated bag here soon
Official "In The Bag" video incoming?

Also... signature MJ ESP Comets? Seriously Discraft... TAKE OUR MONEY!

I will be there for sure!!!! Looking for 5 in a row!!! I love the Payne
Clearly, you do, lol.
Official "In The Bag" video incoming?

Also... signature MJ ESP Comets? Seriously Discraft... TAKE OUR MONEY!
Seriously, I'd even have to snag one just to represent one of my favorite discers.

BTW, MJ, if you could get DC to put my favorite mid, the Nebula, into production so I don't have to hoard them like a weirdo that would be solid.

Random question: Your last name's pronunciation? Is it Joe-hansen or Yo-hahn-sen?

Random question: Your last name's pronunciation? Is it Joe-hansen or Yo-hahn-sen?

I pronounce it yo-HAHN'-sin, to show respect to his Scandinavian/Viking roots. And if you had any inkling of how ruthless and barbaric these Norsemen can be, then you would too.

Clearly, you do, lol.

Seriously, I'd even have to snag one just to represent one of my favorite discers.

BTW, MJ, if you could get DC to put my favorite mid, the Nebula, into production so I don't have to hoard them like a weirdo that would be solid.

Its pronounced joe-hansen

Check out these beauties MJ. I've got Comet fever. I'm up to six. People think I'm crazy around here no body throws Comets. Yet every time I do they ask... what the hell was that?

Check out these beauties MJ. I've got Comet fever. I'm up to six. People think I'm crazy around here no body throws Comets. Yet every time I do they ask... what the hell was that?

for real.

i personally only throw the X comets, one light and one heavy, but i used to throw the Z and ESP. every time i throw one people want to know what the hell it was but nobody ever wants to just go buy one! i really hope it keeps selling, if comets ever go away i'm buying like 100 of them. i went away from comets for a while but i came back because comets are straighter than putters which are so famous for being straight. i throw a lot from a standstill when i can so the comet is just perfect for my style and the wooded courses i play.

Love the X Comet as well. Such a great disc to flip up. Laser beam for days. It'd be a sad, sad day if they ever stopped making this wonderful disc.

Latest posts