• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Ask MJ & Comet Love Thread

Played a safari tournament today that made an already tight, tough wooded course even tighter and tougher. I have had my X comets back in the bag for about a week or so. Needless to say, my Comets saw a lot of action today. So easy to shape lines and hit gaps with those bad boys.

Played a safari tournament today that made an already tight, tough wooded course even tighter and tougher. I have had my X comets back in the bag for about a week or so. Needless to say, my Comets saw a lot of action today. So easy to shape lines and hit gaps with those bad boys.

Nice. That's what I like to hear!

For all you comet lovers out there I will have some fun news and opportunity for you soon

For all you comet lovers out there I will have some fun news and opportunity for you soon

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

:comet::comet::comet:
(There needs to be an emoticon for the comet. Definitely my favorite mold)

Looking forward to the news MJ!

2014 worlds fundraiser

well here is my big news. Discraft did a 100 MJ stamped Comets in their yet to be released pearly Z plastic

Attachments

• mj20300.jpg
    mj20300.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 155
I will be numbering them and auctioning and selling them to help me get to Portland this year

Pure awesomeness by Discraft. As a Michigander, this company has always been a generous and staunch steward of our game. Congrats on having the best sponsor in the sport, MJ. I will look forward to the auction.

Or just wants to make sure the folk who avoid FB like a plague have a chance. I'm on FB and def need to keep an eye out

Hey MJ!! A buddy of mine told me what you did for him the other day! (He's the teacher) I just wanted to tell you that I think that was an awesome thing for you to do and that you are truly a great ambassador of our sport! Keep on bangin em and the best of luck to you!

Hey MJ!! A buddy of mine told me what you did for him the other day! (He's the teacher) I just wanted to tell you that I think that was an awesome thing for you to do and that you are truly a great ambassador of our sport! Keep on bangin em and the best of luck to you!

:thmbup:

Latest posts