• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Ask MJ & Comet Love Thread

Hot dog! I want one of each. Looking forward to seeing these discs. I guess you will have a wide range of weights and colors?

Hot dog! I want one of each. Looking forward to seeing these discs. I guess you will have a wide range of weights and colors?

Should have a wide range of colors, not sure about the weight ranges. They arrive to my house today

Send him a PM with your request, he is very accomodating, a heckuva nice guy, and he will reply.

Paypal sent and can't wait to throw these babies. If you could sign the discs that would be awesome. Thanks again man and good luck this year.

Paypal sent and can't wait to throw these babies. If you could sign the discs that would be awesome. Thanks again man and good luck this year.

Did he contact you? Just wondering if he is going in an order or if I'm supposed to get at him with the PayPal and whatnot.

Well MJ? Can we see these Comets?

11046809_828598333861969_7267655797505334461_n.jpg

11142418_825938784127924_512595718367316496_n.jpg

Got mine and man are they nice a pretty. One is domey and one is almost puddle top. Glad I got two cause I JUST HAVE TO THROW one of them. Thanks MJ.

I do really like the heat and it is just like a longer comet. The production ones are a touch more stable than the ace race runs but not too much. Already has a place in my bag

Out of curiosity what place in your bag does it fill? Trying to decide if my Heat can knock either or both my beat P-PD and Champ Eagle L out of the bag. It kind of reminds me of the old Z XL I used to have years ago that I loved (until it went crazy long and flew into the Neuse River :().

Since our games and abilities are practically identical this information will be very pertinent to me. :| :D

Been rocking Discraft for well over a year! Magnet, challenger, meteor, buzzz, wasp, drone, mantis, avenger, pred, crank, force, nuke, etc! They're perfect!