• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Ask MJ & Comet Love Thread

You said you got some ESP Comets.
Have you tried them out?
Did you get the ones without any text molded on the underside?
How did they fly for you?

You said you got some ESP Comets.
Have you tried them out?
Did you get the ones without any text molded on the underside?
How did they fly for you?

I havent had the chance to use them much so far, but i like what i have seen

I have has fun keeping up with this thread. It has been eye opening to see just how many people even know who i am

MJ, you might not be as well known as Will or Ricky or Paul, but you're still one of the best players. I love your style and your attitude. Keep being you and thanks for being so active in this thread!

MJ, you might not be as well known as Will or Ricky or Paul, but you're still one of the best players. I love your style and your attitude. Keep being you and thanks for being so active in this thread!

Thanks! Its a fun thread, that i have really enjoyed

This thread is one of the best things going on DGCR. So glad that you can take the time to chime in from time to time MJ.

Hope you had a good holiday weekend and got a chance to throw those Comets a bit more (review incoming?).

MJ, I just saw you are signed up for the Music City Open next week. I am super stoked to get to see you play again, on my home courses.

Yep, i am making a trip out there this year

Awesome MJ! You won't be dissapointed by the courses. My offer from a few months earlier is still good. You can stay at my house, we have a guest room and live 3mins from Cedar Hill and about 5mins from Fontanel. The trip to 7 Oaks is about 15 mins. I would also caddy for you if you'd like...

Awesome MJ! You won't be dissapointed by the courses. My offer from a few months earlier is still good. You can stay at my house, we have a guest room and live 3mins from Cedar Hill and about 5mins from Fontanel. The trip to 7 Oaks is about 15 mins. I would also caddy for you if you'd like...

Much appreciated, but i already have a place to stay

I caught a glimpse of the layout of festival park for the oak hollow open this year and it looks bigger and better than ever. Will you be playing again this year?

thanks for joining me for a rd today! It was fun watching you dice up RL Smith with 5 discs, haha!

Banger, Comet, Ringer, Force, Hornet.

Good luck this weekend in Nashville!

thanks for joining me for a rd today! It was fun watching you dice up RL Smith with 5 discs, haha!

Banger, Comet, Ringer, Force, Hornet.

Good luck this weekend in Nashville!

That really was about all i used! It was a fun round, i enjoyed it

Latest posts