• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Ask MJ & Comet Love Thread

They really are very nice, they remind me of the esp run from like 3 or 4 years ago

sweet.. yeah i had some of the 1st and 2nd runs that were a little flatter and crazy fun to throw.. found some not so domey 3rd runs that were nice but yeah if these production runs came out that way im stoked.. looking to score some as we speak lol :thmbup:

I just wanted to spread the Comet love. I throw my mid ranges at work on all of my breaks every day and wanted to thank you guys for talking up the Comet so much and making me a believer! I got me a nice Crystal Z Comet and am loving the versatility of the disc and it really does help you figure out what's going on when your form is off. Also want to thank MJ because without all of those YouTube videos I watchh I am not sure I would believe what you can do with a comet. :hfive:

Mikey Jo, how often do you cycle out your putter? Do you tend to like newer ones for stability?

My putting putters, the ringers, i start fresh new ones each winter. My throwing putters, bangers, i just cycle thru new ones whenever needed

Hey MJ, what did you think about Cedar Hill? What was your favorite Nashville course? I'm very partial to Cedar Hill myself.

Outside of a hole or two, new ones, i really am partial to seven oak. I like the tight woods it gives. But i could gladly play any of the three we played for the MCO

What kinda musi do you enjoy? Dead, Panic, RRE? Are you gonna see Dark Star when there in Raleigh? Also what color comets do you prfer?

I am a big fan of Pink Floyd, ween, morphine, primus, funk, british pychadelic, things like that