• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Best disc no one throws

I have an older Z-XS (small writing on opposite ends of disc) and love it, but the new ones (big stamp) suck in comparison, which is probably why nobody throws them. The older XS I have flies like a TL. It's probably the straightest disc I have and capable of some big distance. The new is a lot more overstable, seems a little slower, and flies like a glideless Eagle. I wonder if putting those huge stamps on discs ever changes the flight pattern compared to the older ones that were blank in the center.

One disc I carry that I've never seen anyone else with is a Glide. It's a disc that I've been using a bit more lately as I get the feel for it.

Mini-frisbee.jpg

I recently played a round with an old timer who was rocking a polecat. It didn't matter that I out drove him on nearly every hole, he put his polecat under the basket for a drop in on every upshot out to 80 or so feet.

I recently played a round with an old timer who was rocking a polecat. It didn't matter that I out drove him on nearly every hole, he put his polecat under the basket for a drop in on every upshot out to 80 or so feet.

i saw a guy that had one and hit every putt within 40

Latest posts