• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The best single strap bag out there

I bought one of these for Christmas, I've played maybe a dozen rounds with it. It's falling apart. I must admit, there's a chance I'm a little rough on it.

They seem to wear out a bit easy. I don't think I've been particularly rough on mine, and it has places where it's coming apart. The bottom of the side compartment is starting to comes part, and the fabric around the clips is also wearing badly. I was looking for a different bag, but at that price I'll prob just get another Crunch.

Gotta go with the Nutsac! Both of their bags are great durable single strap bags.

I have owned an innova deluxe bag, fade tourney bag, and now a lat 64 pro bag. as for single strap if you are carrying more than 10 discs, drinks, towels then you need quad straps.

Fade tourney bag- holds 20-25 discs depending on how many mid ranges you carry. it felt good on the back. with fade backpack straps. wore out after 1 year. :( great for multiple rounds of disc golf in one day. price range- 45-60$

innova deluxe bag- did not last me more than 3 months. too small for the amount of stuff that i carry. held about 18 discs full. putter pocket was small barely held 2 putters. price range- 54-60$

Lat 64 pro- just got the bag but i love the storage. i can fit about 20-22 diss in the main compartment with dividers. I can add another 3-6 discs in side pockets if i need too. plenty of room for towels/ hoodies. great bag so far and hopefully will hold up to a lot of golf. price range- 74-80$

Overall it is what you want it to be. do you want more storage, more disc space. easier to carry. you have to choose what is best for you. sometimes its like what i did. spend the money if you like it then keep it. if you dont then sell to someone else invest in another bag.

I like my Fade Crunch Box ($30) bag, but if I only have one bag, I'd buy the Innova Deluxe. $40 at Disc Golf Center with free shipping. Some of them are better than others. I had one that lasted years and another that started falling apart pretty quick. It will last longer than the Fade Crunch Box and will carry about 5 more discs. IMO, it's worth the extra $10.

http://www.discgolfcenter.com/main_displayProduct.php?p=144&PPQT1=62

I had a fade crunch bag and the stretchy part for the marker disc started falling apart I put some glue on it and it was fine got that innova competetion bag and I love it two drink pockets extra pockets for wallet keys phone whatever but it's getting old and just want a new one I bought quads for it I hate it don't feel comfortable maybe bc I'm a big guy idk I carry around 20 discs or so just bc I have doubles and a few extra putters when I have time to practice hard shots when it's slow

I have a NutSac, a Fade Crunch, and a couple Voodoo bags including a Juju. The NutSac is a really comfortable to wear, but annoying to have to set down (if you are not the sort of person who keeps it on to throw). The Crunch and the Juju are both great bags (the build quality of the Juju is 1000x better though even if it is a little smaller), but they both come with terrible shoulder straps (too short and awkward padding). I'd say, if you can't get by with a NutSac, wait until Voodoo has restocked for the spring, and then buy your own shoulder strap to go with one of their bags.

It really depends on price. If you're willing to spend, Gorilla Boy bags are top of the line (and handmade in the US if that matters to you), Voodos are really nice, the Lat bags are pretty nice, and the fade and innova bags are both solid bargain options.

Great advise:clap:

When I travel or when I want to carry only 10-12 discs, I carry a Fade Lite bag. Its a solid bag for a low price. And if you're looking to get rid of your Discarrier I will be looking out for it in the Marketplace.

Yeah I like the big pockets and pouches and drink holders my innova discarrier has I love knowing I can shove everything in it like phones wallets dry towels and not have to worry about it and I'm a big guy so carrying it all with one strap don't bother me the quads just bc I'm broad shouldered feels constricting basically I like a duffle bag when playing lol

I've wanted a Voodoo Mojo for about a year. Never seen them in stock. I've now disced down with an double nutsac and couldn't be happier.
I do have a Fade Crunch for when I play with slow friends. You need snacks and things for a 2hour+ disc golf round.

But I'm biased.

Attachments

• IMG_20140226_210356.jpg
    IMG_20140226_210356.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_20140226_210018.jpg
    IMG_20140226_210018.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_20140226_210139.jpg
    IMG_20140226_210139.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 36
I love the fade bags. They're very durable and fit a good amount of goodies!

Latest posts