The Cubic Zirconia Club

Just wait until the unique pool dries up for you... I've done 161 reviews and only have 141 uniques.

Not quite a dry pool but uniques have been few and far between for a couple of years. I do not expect this to surprise any CubZircs.

Somehow or another I got one the other week...still need 26 more.

Going to need to explore a different part of the country to try and get those last uniques...

We need some new blood.

I've been thinking that if we were to make up some nice flyers with QR codes, users could print them themselves and hang on course info boards.
We would need to highlight what makes dgcr different from the app they are probably already using. Mainly the quality of the reviews.
"Udisc tells you where you can play; Dgcr tells you where you should play" Or some less pretentious version of that.

I'd work on something, but my graphic design skills are practically nonexistent.

We need some new blood.

I've been thinking that if we were to make up some nice flyers with QR codes, users could print them themselves and hang on course info boards.
We would need to highlight what makes dgcr different from the app they are probably already using. Mainly the quality of the reviews.
"Udisc tells you where you can play; Dgcr tells you where you should play" Or some less pretentious version of that.

I'd work on something, but my graphic design skills are practically nonexistent.
I might know a guy

Agreed. One small thing I have been doing is upvoting new reviewers if their first reviews contain anything positive whatsoever. We all had to start somewhere, so encouraging new reviewers may lead to more helpful reviews.
I've always doled out thumbs based on the original question: Did you find this review helpful?
If, in any way, I found anything at all helpful whatsoever, it gets an up.

The question has never been, is this a good review.

@Tyler V just snuck into the top 50 reviewers by vote score. 'grats.

Animated GIF

Thanks! I have one more review to write this week, and then there's outside hope to give top 25 in 2024 a run. I'm also close to finally putting up my 100th review, so this should be a relatively light but fun year!

Maybe the person was sensitive about you calling out the old mattress? Maybe Hole 2 is going to be their clubhouse?

Maybe the person was sensitive about you calling out the old mattress? Maybe Hole 2 is going to be their clubhouse?
I hope not when there is a badass brewery on the property but you could be correct lol

I had been hovering at 359 uniques for as long as I can remember. Then in the span of maybe two days I'm up to 362. It's weird how these things work. I guess it's finally getting to be that time of year when it's getting warm out, but damn it'd been a long time. So there's still hope it seems.