• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

*The Definitive DG Bag Modding Thread*

Plasti-dip is 100% better than flexseal not that flexseal isn't good but I work at lowes and plasti-dip is on the meth watch there lol

So far for my bag I've, sound proofed all the carabiners (no more jingling around the woods!), truck bed lined the bottom of my bag and it's impervious to anything, waterproofed everything else, misc clips for speakers and other things that hang along with zipper pulls.

Current todos:Next I want to come up with a way to make the top of the fade bag a bench.
Along with adding Uv stripping with a battery pack for on the fly phone and other charging along with having the entire inside be a charging station for glow discs.

I've got a camo Fade Tourney bag, and it just occured to me that I should sew on my old Marine nametag I have laying around, and possibly the matching US Marines one...would probably look pretty cool.

Better link for the Wild River pack. Don't see a good option for a putter pocket and seems to have a lot of features that are unnecesary. Bag is also a little pricey, but it seems well built and durable. It appears that it can be purchased without the trays as well.

http://www.gowildriver.com/ProductDetail.aspx?sku=WT3604&id=92

Its prolly best to get a mahal if you're going to spend that money on a bag. But if it was cheaper I would jump on it asap. It does look like a solid bag to mod. But again, that pricetag. You would be better off buying a bag made for discgolf

Was browsing the inter-webs and saw this rainfly for $3.99 and was wondering if this or any other rainfly would work good for covering a DD Ranger Backpack?

I fought through this whole post. It should be retitled "PlastiDip + Birdie Beads"

I honestly don't know what I was looking for. I want a DIY idea. Maybe a built in chair or something a little more elaborate. But I don't want to sound ungrateful.

I really liked the mesh bottom sewn into the Revolution Carolina bottle holder. I'm also gonna find an organizer pocket to sew inside my pocket; both great ideas. Dental floss as thread is Genius! I also appreciate whoever mentioned that when patches are removed, the fabric under it won't be faded; I hadn't considered that.

This is a silly one, but if you want to put pins on your bag, instead of using the dammits to hold it on, risking them falling off, just fold the sharp part down flat against the back of the pin w\ some pliers. They stay better and there's less potential for snagging stuff inside.

I would love some unique DIY stuff, not gear suggestions. MP3 holders just aren't doing anything for me.

Oh yeah. There's this product by Rustoleum called Never Wet. The stuff is awesome. It uses some kind of nano fancytronics to keep anything from sticking to it. It just beads off. I'm getting some for my shoes, but I was curious if anyone's tried it. Might get some for the bag, too. It's $20 for a two can kit @ Home Depot, so I'm hesitant.

I have a Dynamic Discs Soldier Bag with the cooler insert. I just ordered a dry erase score card and am thinking i will attach it to the cooler lid with a dry erase marker tethered to it. If I figure out a good way to attach the marker with a magnet, i'll do that. The marker will be one of those small ones with the eraser built into the cap.

I have a Dynamic Discs Soldier Bag with the cooler insert. I just ordered a dry erase score card and am thinking i will attach it to the cooler lid with a dry erase marker tethered to it. If I figure out a good way to attach the marker with a magnet, i'll do that. The marker will be one of those small ones with the eraser built into the cap.

I do the same thing, but just slip the marker into the pencil holder of my bag. Eraser part sticking out of the holder obviously. I am surprised more people don't do this. Other than the occasional erased on accident score(I don't use this for tournament rounds b/c of this fact), I really like this method.

Latest posts