• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] the details of your dynamic ESCAPE

1186683_10153218385950654_1953471835_n.jpg

Nice. Just found the pic and one of a glow Truth. Really glad to see Dynamic filling out the lineup. Looks like once these are released Dynamic will be getting more of my money.

Nice. Just found the pic and one of a glow Truth. Really glad to see Dynamic filling out the lineup. Looks like once these are released Dynamic will be getting more of my money.

i just picked up two more truth's too. but whatever ill prob still buy 4 of each.

I picked up two Moonshine Escapes and one Moonshine Trespass on Friday and they immediately made it in the bag. I have the Escapes in all weights and plastics and these are definitely more stable. I was able to throw it flat into some headwind and it still turned over but it didn't burn. The plastic is slick and hopefully will become grippy with some wear.

Picked up a lucid Escape recently and am really liking it. It pairs well with my opto Saint. The Saint is understable and the Escape is stable. Both have a similar feel and distance and so I'm pleased with the combo.

So the order of overstable to understable escapes would be:

Moonshine
Bio
Fuzion
Lucid

Do I have that correct? Currently I only have a lucid, and it was close to my saint, so I never really picked up any more escapes. However I would like to replace my teebirds as my main fairway, so depending how the moonshine escapes fly I may need to pick up a few of these in different plastics until I can beat some in. (For reference I can throw teebirds 350-375 golf distance). Thanks.

I love the Escape, but I fear it isn't going to replace a Teebird. It didn't for me anyway. I'll be trying one of the Moonshines however to see if they can get close enough stability wise.

I get a lot more distance with my Escape then any of my Teebirds. The Escape is also a lot faster, doesn't fade as hard either, they are just 2 diff discs in my opinion.

I'm interested in the Moonshine plastic. How much more overstable is it?

I actually did replace Teebirds with Escapes. It was possible for me because I found Escapes to power down so well. I'm able to get them on any line from 300' to 400'. It also worked because I pair them with Predators - one new, pearly Z and a beat First Run ESP.

So the order of overstable to understable escapes would be:

Moonshine
Bio
Fuzion
Lucid

Do I have that correct? Currently I only have a lucid, and it was close to my saint, so I never really picked up any more escapes. However I would like to replace my teebirds as my main fairway, so depending how the moonshine escapes fly I may need to pick up a few of these in different plastics until I can beat some in. (For reference I can throw teebirds 350-375 golf distance). Thanks.

You know, I'm not sure. My Lucid 172 is slightly more stable than my 175 EMac. It's a clear Lucid that seems to have some metal flakes or sparkles in it...not sure exactly. And I'm not sure what the blend was for the EMac Escapes, but it's like a grippy, soft Star blend. It seems to be wearing in faster than Lucid. Can anyone speak into this?

Maybe we need to clarify the difference between clear Lucid and opaque Lucid. I have two Trespasses that are both Lucid, one in each plastic, and the difference is very noticeable. The clear one is more overstable and wears down like iron whereas the opaque one is less overstable and is softer.

Maybe we need to clarify the difference between clear Lucid and opaque Lucid. I have two Trespasses that are both Lucid, one in each plastic, and the difference is very noticeable. The clear one is more overstable and wears down like iron whereas the opaque one is less overstable and is softer.
I agree my opaque truths are breaking in quicker than their clear brethren.

You know, I'm not sure. My Lucid 172 is slightly more stable than my 175 EMac. It's a clear Lucid that seems to have some metal flakes or sparkles in it...not sure exactly. And I'm not sure what the blend was for the EMac Escapes, but it's like a grippy, soft Star blend. It seems to be wearing in faster than Lucid. Can anyone speak into this?

My trespass is the same way