• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The DGV thread (formerly the Asia Open disc thread)

I would like to say I am really happy with all these flat champ glow FBs showing up everywhere. It's very nice to be able to get them for $15 everywhere.

stock stamp type FBs Frank?
and by everywhere what exackerly do you mean???

are these AO FBs you speak of or flat 12x with a flight rating stamp?

All the glow champ firebirds are flat as a plank and my boy Discjunkie on DGCR (not the same DJ as here) has them for $15 and I got a couple the other day from a local dealer for $15 also.

Link to DGCR thread for anyone:

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26133

Has anyone ordered those P line PD2's? I probably won't try to throw until after new years.

How about the C line?

Oh. Wait. Nevermind. :)

No time for pics, but in my opinion the dome is negligible. Its really that way because they are so floppy/soft.

jubuttib said:
Timko said:
Ching doesn't 'make' discs. Theyre all innova molds.
Those with the weird thumb dimples too? Juju etc.

Oh, I forgot about those. How about Innova makes their 'old' discs then? Not sure whommakes their newer ones.

I remember seeing a picture of an old Ching Roc, with lots of pretty colors and a kanji (yume - dream) on it. Had to have been stamped in the states though since the kanji was mirrored...

Yeah, the company and the stamping services are in the US but the molding is now a product of China.
IMG_0756.jpg

just got 2 of the asia open tanks in. definitely nice and flat. the rpro is soft but the rim itself is fairly rigid and the plastic itself is super grippy. Cant wait to play test em.